Kotaro

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is my card.

-Image Credit Goes to haris' Card Image Thread

113601.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned execpt by Tributing 2 Zombie-Type monsters from your hand. When this card is successfully summoned and your opponent has 2 or more face-down Defense Position cards in play this card can attack twice in the same Battle Phase. If this card is destroyed by a LIGHT monster remove it from play and add 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Graveyard to you hand.

79521z.jpg

Effect:

This card can only be Summoned from the Graveyard. This card is also treated as a Dinosaur-Type monster as long as it remains face-up on the field. Each time a Zombie-Type monster you control (except this card) is destroyed by battle, you can treat it as an Equip Spell Card and equip it to this card. This card gains 200 ATK for each Zombie-Type monster equipped to it. If this card is targeted by a card effect controlled by your opponent, you can unequip 1 Zombie-Type monster from this card and Summon it in face-up Attack Position. Your opponent must change the target to the Zombie-Type monster Summoned by this card's effect.

My card is ready!

251908.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be summoned exept by Tributing 1 Zombie-type monster from the field to your Graveyard. Pay 500 lifepoints to Tribute one monster on your field to destroy any monster on your oponents field. Pay 1000 life points to permenently increase this cards attack by 400 points. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you may pay 1000 lifepoints to return this card to your hand.

^^^Sorry, but there are no spots left. Look at the first page and you will see that all 10 places are full. And why did you post 3 cards, i might just report that post, but you are new so i might not

Sorry people, i cant post results untill al9090 and .:Spawn:. PM me there results/points so that i can add them up, it is really annoying me, i might just judge them on my own if they dont come online

well here is what my result were for the top 3

1) DeMeNTeD

2)GHawk

3)Rodri666

off course, this is not the final results as the other judges have not sent me their results incase you dont know. 4th place was really close behind rodri and between 4th and 7th was very close.

Archived