Level 4 Synchro monster. Just trying

Deloge

It could be overpowered for Macro Monarch Deck.

[align=center]225576e.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner Machine-Type monster

While this monster is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot select another monster on your side of the field as an attack target. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon it on your next Standby Phase by removing from play 1 Machine-Type monster from your Graveyard.

pippin1178.deviantart.com

Please rate & comment[/align]

Actually, there are a couple of OCG errors:

"another monster on your side of the field" should be "another monster you control" and "on your next Standby Phase" should be "during your next Standby Phase". Also, for costs, I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be "you can pay this cost to do this" instead of "you can do this by paying this cost" (but I'm not 100% on that).

Having said that, I like the card. Good picture, decent effect. Other than the OCG problems it's a very good card. 8/10

pretty nice effect,though i agree with Sloth there is a few ocg errors and its true what he sed about the ocg instead of saying on your next Stanby Phase it should be"During your next Standby Phase" and all other ocg errors he pointed out.other than that amazing job. 8.5/10

IMO' date=' a monster with ATK that low would be a Level 3. Maybe just bump it up to 1500 or 1600. And I think when he says it would be overpowered in a Monarch deck he means you can bring it back for a Tribute, maybe?

[/quote']

yeah, that's what I meant.

Anyway, thanks for all your comments.

• 1 month later...

Archived