Dueling Moments in your Career

lol... talking about n00bs...

once a friend of mine was duelling some guy from Ecuador, start his turn, draw and took his treeborn frog from his grave and put it on the field, then the new guy started to say that he can't do that 'cuse he didn't bring the frog his last turn, so it's effect was lost... he even said that an "official judge" told him that... he got angry and took his cards and leave... and there were 5 guys telling him that treeborn frog can return each turn it's possible...

once a friend of mine was duelling some guy from Ecuador' date=' start his turn, draw and took his treeborn frog from his grave and put it on the field, then the new guy started to say that he can't do that 'cuse he didn't bring the frog his last turn, so it's effect was lost... he even said that an "official judge" told him that... he got angry and took his cards and leave... and there were 5 guys telling him that treeborn frog can return each turn it's possible...

[/quote']

wait, so did your friend or the guy from Ecuador leave?

Ahh yes, I remember winning with my old Levia OTK (that was before I was good xD) Those duels were all laughs.

No but seriously. One time a direct attack with sangan, grandmole. and treeborn caused me to win a match xD (the other guy was astonished. xD)

Ahh yes' date=' I remember winning with my old Levia OTK (that was before I was good xD) Those duels were all laughs.

No but seriously. One time a direct attack with sangan, grandmole. and treeborn caused me to win a match xD (the other guy was astonished. xD)

[/quote']

well, you'd be to

Once on DMO(Duel Monsters Online) my opponent did an direct attack with Kuriboh.....AND WON (note, he attacked with Blue-Eyes before he attacked with Kuriboh)

boy was I ashamed

once a friend of mine was duelling some guy from Ecuador' date=' start his turn, draw and took his treeborn frog from his grave and put it on the field, then the new guy started to say that he can't do that 'cuse he didn't bring the frog his last turn, so it's effect was lost... he even said that an "official judge" told him that... he got angry and took his cards and leave... and there were 5 guys telling him that treeborn frog can return each turn it's possible...

[/quote']

wait, so did your friend or the guy from Ecuador leave?

the ecuatorian guy leaves... 'cause he was saying that my friend was wrong about returning the frog from the grave since he didn't do it the last turn...

(i hate myself for this one)

situation:

I have Dark Magician in attack mode, opponent has Stealth Bird in attack mode and a newly set card face-down, i have 700LP and he has about 600LP, I'm about ready to strike when my friend walks by and says "nice card" (Note we were playing with the duel disks), me thinking its a trap ends my turn forgetting about Stealth Bird, he flips Stealth Bird face-down with its effect and flips it back up, i lose. He shows me the face-down card and it was Magical Dimension. I felt so stupid after that. (It would have been my first win against this guy....no my first win in a while. (I suck at Yu-Gi-Oh))

• 2 weeks later...

I was once dueling my mate... (He had all 3 god cards and the sacred beasts!)

I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

obviously... even if that were legal, it's unplayable... like a monarch deck without frog/soul exchange/reaper...

yesterday i won a duel with a morphing jar attacking directly... seven times XDDD

A long time ago, I was dueling a friend. On his first turn, he summoned some monster with about 1800 ATK and ended his turn. I drew a Maha Vailo and equipped it with all of the equip cards in my hand (4 of them) and used a Change of Heart (like I said, it was a long time ago) on his monster and attacked him directly with both for almost 10000 damage (Maha Vailo was equipped with two Axes of Despair, a Malevolent Nuzzler, and United We Stand)

ok, this wasnt my funniest moment but it was a moment in my dueling carerr that i will never forget.

this was years ago when yugioh first came out maybe a few years after.

i was in the final round of a tornament and my opponent actually afraid to duel me ran up and tried to steal my deck from my hand, he pulled away only a few cards but for that was disqualified and i walked away a champ.

not my proudest victory but a victory none the less

Archived