• orion the hunter
    • evolution
    • fallen
    • egypt
    • the death of balance/lacrymosa
    • paradise lost
    • wicked
    • WHO IS SYMPHONY X?!?!!??!?!

[align=center] Yeah, I think there should be homework, mine only takes about half an hour.

The worst part of school for me has got to be... long classes.

I hate it when you're bored in a class and you just want it to end. You look down at your watch and there's another 20 minutes or so left.

Yipee![/align]

Homework is necessary for the people who don't finish their work in class, and so that the class can move ahead quicker, without spending alot of classtime on work that could be done at home.

Other than my Forensics Project, I have yet to get any homework this year. =D I finish it in class.

-----

O...K...

Title change.

Well, the hardest thing about school is the ruddy hallways. Morons don't seem to know that you're supposed to walk on your right side, and they also can't seem to understand that you and your group of friends should stop in the middle of said hallways to "chat", as it blocks everyone else. They shouldn't blame me when they get whacked by a binder just standing there. Morons.

Schools alright :)

Essays and projects suck, but homework you just suck up and do it, its NOT HARD IF YOU DONT PROCRASTINATE (or pay attention in class xD).

Ahh yes, Tehodis brings up a good point. Hallways. Well, I took AP hallway for much of my Sophomore year xD. Hallways aren't very bad if your not in a hurry to get anywhere, so Im not bothered, no one cares if your late or wander halls at my school, so being late never causes me any problems.

Archived