[ -DR- ] DR's Tech Circle

Yoshiman' date=' I agree. It doesn't SUCK, it just isn't as realistic as mine.

[/quote']

Do you ever pay attention? The one I posted in the tutorial section is NOT the one I use. Unfortunately for you, my newer tech circle kicks your ones ass, truth be told. Check my newer booster threads. Seriously, stop comparing your art to mine all the time, and flaming my art in the process. I find it humiliating that someone of your gfx caliber can find the guts to repeatedly flame my, and other member's work. I have no intention of spamming this thread, but since this has become a "flame con" thread, I will not sink to the same level as you people, and instead talk to a mod about this. When you learn what gfx means, you'll understand why I say this. I'm not here to hurt anyone, but you guys are really getting on my nerves. I never, ever say "I'm better than Dark Rose, so there", and I expect the same respect back.

Good day. Do not retaliate. And if you have something to say, say it by PM.

I'm locking this topic. For all you who have unfairly flamed Con. grow up before you get warned for flaming. AND I WILL DO IT which in your case DR will give you a 90% warning and very little room to maneuverer. I am grow fed up of immature behaviour from you, you either learn to grow up or get out of the graphics section.

Archived