[LCM] Field Chibi - Rainbow Harmony

J-Max

[align=center]Tonights card is the 3rd of my Field Chibi series, focussing on my favorite Archtype the Crystal Beasts! I understand that there is OCG errors and please don't just say "OCG Errors" and walk off. Thanks for the feedback and replies in advance

48078.jpg48078d.jpg

Images found on a Hentai Website

This card can only be Special Summoned to your Field Spell Zone by removing from play 1 "Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins" you control. The Attribute of this card is also treated as WIND, WATER, FIRE, and EARTH & DARK while it is face-up in your Field Spell zone. When this card is Summoned succesfully, both you & your opponent can select up to 2 "Crystal Beast" monsters from their hand, Deck or Graveyard and place them in their Spell & Trap Card Zone (s), face-up, as Continuous Spell Cards. Each time you or your opponent Normal or Special Summons a "Crystal Beast" activate 1 of the following effects:

- The other player can Special Summon a monster of the same name from their Deck or hand.

- Both players can place 1 "Crystal Beast" on top of their Deck.

If this card is removed from the field, you can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to add this card to your hand. If you cannot, this card is removed from play. If your opponent controls a face-up "Field Chibi", all "Crystal Beasts" are unaffected by all Spell or Trap card effects.[/align]

very interesting, mi amigo! :D i like it. CB are very unsupported, or rather, not very good support. these help out a lot, allowing for new abilities.

it is a nice idea, and well executed.

9/10

keep these up. ;)

~Kale.

I do wish it could retain the effects of Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins.

As of right now, Rainbow Ruins >>> this.

The only time this will outshine Rainbow Ruins is a Crystal Beast mirror match.

Its only redeeming effect is the one that lets you Crystallize 2 from your Deck, hand, or Graveyard. I'm probably having my Sapphire Pegasi doing that anyway, but this is an okay early-game push, or a break after I've lost some to Rare Value or a Crystal Abundance misfire.

If I can't just put two up with Crystal Blessing, I guess I'd sacrifice my Rainbow Ruins for this.

It might just be the old Crystal Beast player in me that dislikes this, but I don't see it being really usable over Rainbow Ruins. Rainbow Ruins is, with little competition besides Sapphire Pegasus, the card that stabilizes the Deck and makes it playable.

There's very little room for competition with such an amazing field card. This just doesn't cut it.

6/10.

Archived