Dragon Series Set!

aznxpwr

Let me introduce you to what will be happening a lot here: tearing your cards apart based on their grammar. I'm not as good at finding errors as some, so be warned...

1. Change of Plans

The correct text is: "Activate only when your opponent declares an attack. The attack target gains 1000 ATK and DEF until the end of your 3rd turn after this card's activation."

This is a somewhat overpowered card, by the way.

2. Dragon - Chiro

life points = Life Points

Also, I don't think you need to state that the player must shuffle, this is assumed any time you get to see the contents of your deck.

3. Dragon - Earth

The correct text is: "When your opponent activates a Trap Card, toss a coin. If Heads, negate the activation of the Trap Card and destroy it."

4. Dragon - Frost

The correct text is (I think): "As long as this card remains on the field, your opponent must Set Spell Cards before activating them."

This is probably overpowered, too.

5. Dragon - Gear Dragon

The correct text is: "This card is also treated as (a?) Dragon-Type. Lower the ATK and DEF of all non-Dragon-Type monsters by 200."

6. Dragon - Gorgos

The correct text is: "When this card is destroyed by battle (most cards also say "and sent to the Graveyard"), you can destroy 1 opponent's monster."

7. Dragon - Gust

The correct text is: "When this card is destroyed by a card effect (if it's not battle, it has to be a card effect), randomly select 1 card in your opponent's hand. if it is a Monster Card, Special Summon 2 (This is where it gets hard. Most Dragons have "Dragon" in their name, so instead I'd try this: ) "Dragon -" monsters from your Deck."

This is also overpowered. I recommend changing it to 1, and making it Level 4 or lower.

8. Dragon - Knight

The correct text is: "If there are 3 "Dragon -" monsters in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card. When this card is Special Summoned, destroy all Set Spell and Trap Cards."

This is definitely overpowered. To be fair, its not as overpowered as a certain real card I like to call Judgment Dragon, but that is neither here nor there. I recommend changing it to "This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 "Dragon -" monsters in your Graveyard."

9. Dragon - Seiryuu

The correct text is: "This card can only be Ritual Summoned with "Blade of Seiryuu" and Tributing 2 Dragon-Type monsters from your hand or that you control. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 Dragon-Type monster you control to remove from play 1 card in your opponent's hand.

I don't have time to do the rest, but there are errors in others. That said, I really do like these cards a lot; they are pretty impressive. I say...8/10.

Wow thanks for your help Dr. Cakey, I appreciate your corrections and be sure to change the descriptions! You obviously know your facts.

Oh, i just noticed my mistake for "Dragon - Gust", originally i meant to type 4 star but probably forgot, i dont think that it's overpowered because the chances of him drawing a monster is 1/3.

• 3 weeks later...

its been said that there are errors. the cards themselves are pretty good, but to be honest i'd rather see more spellcasters or rock monsters. dragons are WAAAAAAAAY overdone.

either way, 8/10 for the fact that many effects manage to be very simple and yet still creative.

• 3 weeks later...

Let me introduce you to what will be happening a lot here: tearing your cards apart based on their grammar. I'm not as good at finding errors as some' date=' so be warned...

1. Change of Plans

The correct text is: "Activate only when your opponent declares an attack. The attack target gains 1000 ATK and DEF until the end of your 3rd turn after this card's activation."

This is a somewhat overpowered card, by the way.

2. Dragon - Chiro

life points = Life Points

Also, I don't think you need to state that the player must shuffle, this is assumed any time you get to see the contents of your deck.

3. Dragon - Earth

The correct text is: "When your opponent activates a Trap Card, toss a coin. If Heads, negate the activation of the Trap Card and destroy it."

4. Dragon - Frost

The correct text is (I think): "As long as this card remains on the field, your opponent must Set Spell Cards before activating them."

This is probably overpowered, too.

5. Dragon - Gear Dragon

The correct text is: "This card is also treated as (a?) Dragon-Type. Lower the ATK and DEF of all non-Dragon-Type monsters by 200."

6. Dragon - Gorgos

The correct text is: "When this card is destroyed by battle (most cards also say "and sent to the Graveyard"), you can destroy 1 opponent's monster."

7. Dragon - Gust

The correct text is: "When this card is destroyed by a card effect (if it's not battle, it has to be a card effect), randomly select 1 card in your opponent's hand. if it is a Monster Card, Special Summon 2 (This is where it gets hard. Most Dragons have "Dragon" in their name, so instead I'd try this: ) "Dragon -" monsters from your Deck."

This is also overpowered. I recommend changing it to 1, and making it Level 4 or lower.

8. Dragon - Knight

The correct text is: "If there are 3 "Dragon -" monsters in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card. When this card is Special Summoned, destroy all Set Spell and Trap Cards."

This is definitely overpowered. To be fair, its not as overpowered as a certain real card I like to call [b']Judgment Dragon[/b], but that is neither here nor there. I recommend changing it to "This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 "Dragon -" monsters in your Graveyard."

9. Dragon - Seiryuu

The correct text is: "This card can only be Ritual Summoned with "Blade of Seiryuu" and Tributing 2 Dragon-Type monsters from your hand or that you control. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 Dragon-Type monster you control to remove from play 1 card in your opponent's hand.

I don't have time to do the rest, but there are errors in others. That said, I really do like these cards a lot; they are pretty impressive. I say...8/10.

omg

Archived