OMG, lol this card is sooo funny :P :P :P :P

LiAM

[align=center]On a more serious note, a card that i designed for a friend, they said, they had built a Warrior themed Deck, and would like a fake card to help them...give support. I designed this card solely on their cards, their main Deck cards are: 3x Command Knight, 3x Marauding captain etc, using all Warrior Support cards, which is obviousxD.

Now onto the card;[/align]

[align=center]131963m.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Card Lore[/b]]

When this card is Tribute Summoned successfully, Special Summon as many Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monsters from your hand. This cards ATK is equal to the number of Warrior-Type monsters you control x800.

[spoiler=[b]Artwork/ Image Credit[/b]]

Original Foreground piece from 'planetrenders.com, Backdrop created in GIMP.

[/align]

If you have ever played a fantasy game, you would understand that knights and warriors can have minor spells, like healing or a small fire ball, he is a fully equipped knight, not a Spellcaster :D

thanks for your concern though.

When this card is Tribute Summoned successfully, Special Summon as many Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monsters from your hand as possible. This card's ATK is equal to the number of Warrior-Type monsters you control x800.

You didn't really specify how many. Ok card, nice Warrior support.

8/10

This card borders on OP'd...

four Warriors + this + United We Stand = 8000 ATK

It's not overpowered <___<

Imo, it's just bad. Just use Marauding Captain over this, SINCE, Marauding Captain is better, doesn't need to be Tributed (only Normal Summoned) and doesn't rely on lolatk.

This card borders on OP'd...

four Warriors + this + United We Stand = 8000 ATK

It's not overpowered <___<

Imo' date=' it's just bad. Just use Marauding Captain over this, SINCE, Marauding Captain is better, doesnät need to be Tributed (only Normal Summoned) and doesn't rely on lolatk.

[/quote']

He be right there.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I'm happy to hear that most rates are of a good nature, but swearing, no. :D

and i dont think this is OP, you have to Tribute for it anyway. And whats the chances of 4 warriors in your hand, along with "United We Stand".

bump xD

Archived