Lock Finished!

HollyMcKnight

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"um hes more like a complete ass" she walked into the changing room and started to change.thinking to herself*hes cute i wonder if hes single* then she slipped her pe shirt on and walked back outside

Luis said there and pointed behind them.ssg holder was running after leon when he saw the other boys standing there"you to your all going to do push-ups!"leon was running as fast as he could"come on run dudes dont be stupid!"

OoC: Cute ay? :mrgreen:

Tetsuo: *Sees Mariah again* Sooo...what is this class doing in P.E. at the moment? (Thoughts) This lass is alright. I wonder if she's single-*Thinks for a second* No. Not after what haooened all those years ago...(/Thoughts) *A second ago he was all happy, then suddenly he seemed a little sad and depressed*

OoC: A relationship this quick? this is getting interesting! :mrgreen:

Tetsuo: *Start smiling again* Oh man. I suck at Vollyball. *Notices that Mariah is thinking* By the way, I don't mean to be rude, but it looks like u wanna ask me something.(OoC: :mrgreen: )

OOC:Gr Luis tried ok but he got nowhere lol

Mariah blushes slightly"well.....um.......uh......are you....um.....you know single?"then hackie sack walked up to mariah"hay miya look i profected my sack attack i can almost land a back flip and keep the hackie going."

OOc:ya pretty much cept kikki is somewhere,luis and the other dudes are ditching but besides that spot on.

Archived