Lock Finished!

HollyMcKnight

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rose ran into there dorm, with Lily soon followin, and closing the door "Rose, what wrong?" Rose sat on her bed and sighed looking up ar Lily "... i just don't want to lose you..." Lily sat down next to her and put her arms around Rose "don't be silly," Lily said smiling "i'll always be you Lils... just more grown up"

Rose looked over to Lily who was still hugging her "yea... but," she said with some conserne "... don't rush, wait to see whose right... Nova, the other guy or someone else..." she started to smile " ok, i'll do that, Rose... and don't worry... you'll find someone"

--Yeah I know- Nevermind....

Fiacre was riding in his car, driven by his father, who happened to go to the same direction also for his job, so he just saved some money and gas by driving Fiacre to his school on the way.

Fiacre got out of the car, and carried his Guitar, and his backpack with him. "..."

He walked to the enterance of the school, noticing some people acting differently than his old school. A lot, differently.

Rose put her hand on Lily's Face "i know i will... i just... need to find the right one" Lily smiled and let go of Rose "... just do me a favor Lils... don't Date him yet..." Lily noded waiting to hear the rest of what Rose was about to say "...tell me about all who want to, i'll help you chose... i know wht a Real Lover sounds like..." "right, lets go... " Rose and Lily got off the bed and walked into the hallway

Hey, this isn't a bad idea! I'll join!

Name: Tetsuo

Apperance:(must be pic) 089.jpg

Like this, but with blue eyes instead and wears glasses as well.

Classes: Physics, Computing, Art, I.C.T, Music and P.E.

Friends: Leon, Nova, and has an interest in Rose as well (not in the perverted way mind you! :mrgreen: ).

Personality: Kind and Calm, but yet Cocky and likes to have a laugh every now and then! despte this, he tries to help anyone who's in trouble or down.

A bit of a Game fanantic, so will usually use game references (U'll see what I mean when u see him fight!)

Bio: With an English Father and a Japanese Mother, he's both polite and active. Desptite being a game fanatic, he's quite athletic and a good runner, as well as claiming to know Kick Boxing (Whoch might come in handing in this RP).

But yet, all of his cockyness and laughing attitude is only there to hide a secret, a secret that has haunted him for the rest of his life. And this secret, in a way, reminds him of Rose.

Archived