Lock Finished!

HollyMcKnight

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

~dudes i may get banned

OoC: WHAAAAAAAAA- Why? Btw, bether u go read on ahead, I suggest u listen to thsi song while u read this Post; I think it'll make things a little but more dramatic :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_hFKsCoU5o&feature=PlayList&p=E9C771497E113D7B&index=56

IC:

Jade: Before I was sucked into that section with Akira...I heard u ask my corspes a question...

Tetsuo: I remeber that day very well...*Thinks about when Jade died in his arms, when the light from her eyes died away...* A very sad day indead...

Jade: But u asked me something...very inportant...*Looks into the stars above her head* When we kids, thats when we first met, wasn't it? U were such a baby then...

Tetsuo: Hey, was not! :mrgreen:

Jade: Heh. U were...really cute *thinks about Tetsuo as a 7 year old*... u still are now. Ever since that day, we got closer and closer...until u asked me out. And then we discovered our powers, and then we also discovered about T.T. and the whole idea behind RP's *Thinks about when TurboTom suddebly appeared infront of them*

Tetsuo: Yeah, thats when things changed for ever...

Jade: We've been through so much together...u saved me a few times, I've saved u, we've stuck together, no matter what...now, when I died, I heard you ask my corpes somthing...

Tetsuo: "Will you marry me?"

Jade: Two things...

1. Don''t ask a corpes to marry u, its creepy. *They bpoth suddenly burst out laughing, and couldn't stop for munites, eventually when they both calmed down;*

And 2. ...To put it simply, yes. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you. *Rolls over and higs Tetsuo*

Tetsuo:*Smiling like mad* I love you too Jade. *They then smack each others lips together, right below the stars and the orange sun slowly sinking into the sea...this, was indeed,a grea day for both of them. And they both couldn't wait until the 2nd part of the RP*

The end.

OoC: how about that then? I'll continuo my posts on the 2nd one!

:mrgreen: Laterz :mrgreen:

ooc great end

[align=center]

OoC: Pretty good :D

[/align]

OoC: lol! Thx! Btw, a little spoiler! :mrgreen:

*Some where on the outskirts of the RP, someone was inside of a room, with a TV screen showing Tetsuo and Jade making out on the beach*

Akira: Oh how bloody brilliant! Romeo and Julliet are making out! XP

???: Heh. I think its rather cute. Besides, won't we be able to use this too our advantage?

Akira: *Pauses, then grins evily* Yeah...he holds an even stronger bond with Jade now, so if something were to happen to her...*Face grows grim again* But its not gonna be easy to capture her...

???: Oh, but I had no intention of kidnapping her...Oh no, I have a much better idea...

OoC: Who exactly is ???, and what is he planning with Akira? Find out next time, on ANIME SCHOOL RP...well, my characters point of perspective of the RP that is :mrgreen:

Archived