Musical Awakenings [First few in a large set by me! R8 or H8!] [4/???] [updated 3/31/09]

Fen.

Is this a good card?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is this a good card?

• Yeah, rock on! I look forward to your new Musician set!
    • No, It's way too broken. I wouldn't feed this card to my dog!

351h0lj.png

p><p>Hello YCM, I

This card is Guitarist Knobb, one of the Musician cards in the set. He has a pretty nasty burn effect.

p><p>[center][i]Effect:You can only Special Summon 1 "Musician" per turn. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand when you activate a Quick-Play Spell Card. Each time a Quick-Play Spell Card is activated, put 1 Amp Counter on this card (Max.3). By removing 3 Amp Counters from this card, you can inflict 2000 points of damage to your opponent

This is Guitarist Wammie, another musician card. Her effect is a Booster effect pluss a negator effect.

p><p>[center]Effect: You can only Special Summon 1 "Musician" per turn. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand when you activate a Quick-Play Spell Card. Each time a Quick-Play Spell Card is activated, put 1 Amp Counter on this card. This card gains 400 ATK for each Amp Counter it currently has. You can remove 1 Amp Counter from this card to negate an opponent

Here is Rock Out Fairy, a pretty good Flip Effect monster from the set. Really pumps up the power for the Musicians.

163038.jpg[/center]

Effect: Activate this card from your hand when your opponent destroys one of your face-up monsters. Send the Attacking monster that just destroyed your monster to the Graveyard. If the destroyed monster was a "Musician" monster, add the destroyed monster to your Deck instead of your Graveyard. The Deck is then shuffled.

Image credit goes to Photobucket, Hunter, Haris, and Father Wolf, awesome pics guys! Ok, Rate or Hate.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived