Red eyes and blue eyes fusion (Self Drawn)

~Emo~

[align=center][spoiler=Please read first]

I drew the monster but not the spell. I am only 15 so I don't draw to good.

[spoiler=card:monster]

50939.jpg

Effect:

"Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Red-Eyes B. Dragon"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Light and Darkness Collide". While this card is face-up on the field, its Attribute is also treated as LIGHT. You can remove from play all LIGHT and DARK monsters in your Graveyard to have this card gain 500 ATK for each card removed.

[spoiler=spell]

50939p.jpg

effect: By paying 1000 Life Points you may select 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" and 1 "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" in your Graveyard and return them to the deck to Special Summon 1 "Red and Blue Eyed Light and Darkness Dragon" from your extra deck.

[/align]

dude if you have seen a dragon fusion deck you would understand when I say this is overpowerd thi pic is cool though just keep in mind that when you send them back to the deck thats a good thing mabe you should send them out of play insted cus that will stop the posobilloty of blue eyes ultimat but actuley that leves you acses to the blue eyes by way of retern from dd or dd reoncarnation i'm lost i don't know why i just think for the caost it's to OP :?

Contrary to popular belief, your age doesn't have that much to do with drawing ability. That being said, your picture isn't terrible (the only major error I see is that one wing looks like it's sticking out of your dragon's behind o.O) and you deserve credit for actually drawing your own card. If you lower the boost to, say, 200 or 300 per card, I'll give you 9.5/10.

Age doesn't do anything with Drawing Ability, it usually takes a lot of practice to draw superior artwork so don't say that your 15 and you draw bad, there are some 15 year olds that draw hella alot better than adults because they practice through trial and error.

I have to be honest, the art isn't very good but I can't draw any better so I'll give you your props!

4/10 for the artwork

8/10 for the idea

Archived