The YCM Pokemon Community ~ RP Thread / Transfer your Pokemon to the Maolia Region today!

Kocrow17

Guest King of Games

ooc: I wont be logging on often for next days, dont put Metang up for adoption

DJ took out the Capture Cage and set it up infront of the Bat cave with Chilli peppers

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, everyone. My internet is seriously messed so I may not be able to log on for a while. I can't update right now, the time I have this moment is limited. Hopefully it doesn't give up before I post this (This is my fifth time writing this message). It looks like I've been able to connect for a while, but I'm not sure how long. I'll be calling my internet provider about the problem tonight so hopefully it can be fixed.

I am officially closing down the YCM Pokemon Community. I originally started thinking about closing down when I realised how much work the RP was for me. Once I saw the "Pokemon Maolia Region RP", I knew it was time to shut down. "Maolia Region" can substitute for this RP now that it's gone. I want to thank you all for playing, I'm sorry I'm not going to be able to continue.

If it's any consalation, if "The YCM Pokemon Community" is voted "Best RP" in the next choice awards, I will realize how much it means to everyone and open it once again (Along with a prize for those who voted for it).

Thanks for playing!

Oh c'mon! Why? OK. Is your internet OK now?

I'm closing it down because of how much time it takes from me when I don't even get to compete. I create this things like this, the Colosseum, and the Death Note Game because I think they'd be fun to take part in, but since no one else is, I have to run them. Competing and directing an RP/Event are two completely different things. But like I said, if this RP is important to enough ppl, I will open it up again.

If I Knew You Were Going To Close This Down I Would Have Never Started My RP. This stinks! Are you still gonna help with the dex?

Don't think of your RP as the cause of me shutting down mine, because it is not. It just made me realise what I was doing. I need to go back to card making, what this site is all about. I will still help with the Poke-Dex project. But I've been gone a long time, you'll need to tell me what you want me to do.

For those who were part of my RP, here's some info I was going to use:

1) The Alpha Pokemon

AlphaPokemonSet1V2.png

Set 2 would have included a Psychic Tangrowth with two Tangella growing out of it, a fire Miltank, and a Poison Swamp-Feraligator.

2) Max would have become the head of the "Pokemon Rangers" and that class would have been available for members.

3) The mysterious house belonged to Max and contained both the "Saber Fossil" and the "Tusk Fossil" (You can only take 1). Inside of the house would have been a machine to regenerate Pokemon from fossils, but you'd need to ask Max for the "Fossil Record" to use it. This machine then would have become available under "Merchandise".

4) The climactic battle against the Rocket Leader, Maple, would be against his "Alpha Dragonite". I never decided on how he got it after Prof Maple made it disappear.

5) The Alpha Pokemon Maple had was "Alpha Mew".

6) doom phoenix's egg was originally supposed to be the baby-form of Deoxys, but it was never added to the Poke-Dex.

7) There was a loop-hole where you could have "snagged" a Shadow Pokemon while it was possesed by Alpha Shelgon. Becoming the second person to capture an Alpha Pokemon. Though as soon as you would release the shadow pokemon, Shelgon would escape.

I think that's everything! I want to thank you all for playing! The YCM Pokemon Community is now official closed.

Archived