The YCM Pokemon Community ~ RP Thread / Transfer your Pokemon to the Maolia Region today!

Kocrow17

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN, POST IN THE APPLICATION THREAD AND YOU WILL BE ADDED TO THE WAITING LIST. I WILL PM YOU WHEN YOU CAN JOIN IN THE RP.

ProfMaplePokeball.png

Welcome to the world of Pokemon. My name is Prof. Maple. I come from a far away region called Canada. Never heard of it? Don’t feel bad, no one has... Anyway, the world of Pokemon houses many creatures called Pokemon:

ProfMapleCalicove.png

You can collect these Pokemon and use them to battle other Pokemon Trainers or compete in many different competitions. If you want to become a Pokemon Master, you will need to train hard with your Pokemon. Now what is your name...

dptr158.pngdptr078.pngpkfrlg112hl3.pngpkfrlg112ng0.pngkoredj5.pngmitsu2.pngfrlgemtr135.pngrstrainer00.png

Oh, my! There are 12 of you? Well I hope you’re ready, because you’re about to explore the newly discovered region of Aurori. All set? Your Pokemon adventure is about to begin!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have received complaints that the current forum battling system takes up to much time and generates too many pages, so here is the new and current battle system:

Scenario 1: Wild Pokemon

When I alert you that you’ve encountered a wild Pokemon, you must first select what Pokemon you are going to send out (or simply run away). Then you select 3 of your Pokemon’s moves (you can select a move more than once). The wild Pokemon (me) will select 3 of its moves and the two Pokemon will be matched up together. Based on the results, you can act from there (Capture Pokemon, continue battling, use item, run away, etc.).

Scenario 2: Trainers

When battling with other trainers, you would proceed like you’re battling a wild Pokemon. Except you can PM me your pokemon and your move choices if you do not want your opponent to know your strategy. I will act as judge and post the battle. Based on the results, both of you will act from there.

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ship pulls into the side of the Island. The twelve heros emerge from the ship’s deck into the sandy beach. The beach is surrounded by a tropical environment. From the noises emerging from the dense trees, you can tell it is alive with Pokemon. The tide rises and lowers against the sandy earth at your feet. In a small clearing up ahead there is a large white building. The Ship’s Captain, Drake, tells you it’s Prof. Maple’s Lab.

You take the adventure from here.

MISSIONS:

Prof. Maples 1st Misssion:

Prof. Maple wants to know wich Pokemon are domestic to this area. Explore the Jungle/Beach/Ocean/ and you will be allerted when a wild Pokemon appears. If you present a Pokemon that another trainer has not shown her, you will be awarded with a VERY useful Key Item.

Prof. Maple’s 2nd Mission:

Bring Maple 6 Pokemon.

Reward: The EXP Share

New Sheriffs in Town

Become a Police officer and track down Pokemon thieves. You will be given a Pokemon to help you in track them down. Talk to Officer Jenny in the Police Station near the Lab.

The Stake Out

Talk to Officer Jenny in Twinriver Town to start this mission. A mysterious person is wandering through the jungle. Find out who it is and what the person wants.

Reward: $1,730 (Doubled if you are a Police Officer.)

Shopping Center

A Poke-Mart needs to be built in Twinriver Town. Whoever builds it will get 5% percent of its profits.

CONTRUCTION:

House - $5,000

Pokemon Center - Free (Build only if requested by Prof. Maple)

Poke-Mart - $5,000 (Can only be built in an area with a Pokemon Center)

Police Station - $2,000 (Cannot build in an area that already has a Police Station.)

MERCHANDISE

You can bu these items while you're in your home.

Snorlax Chair - $200

Blender - $300

Plant Pot - $400

Egg Incubator - $800

Personal Computer - $3,500

Poke-Ball Crafter - $7,800

Pokemon Center Healing Machine - $10,000

Purification Chamber - $10,000

MAPS:

Area 1: Pokemon Lab, Jungle, etc.

Area 2: Twinriver Town

CHARACTERS:

Matt (Chaos_Remix)

dptr078.png

Pokemon Professor (In-Training)

House: Twinriver Town

Description: Matt was born on Island Four in the Kanto Region, when he was 8 he went in Iceform caves and caught his first pokemon, since then he has gotten off the island and is now infront of the Pewter City Gym.

Items:

Environmental Analyzer

Haunt Ball x2

Potion

Banana x5

HM01 (Construct)

HM02 (Cut)

Super Potion

Old Lure

Spook Flute

Capture Cage

Pokemon:

Spheal

dpmfa363.png

Female / Lv19

Bubble

Icy Wind

Hail

Ice Ball

Scyther

dpmfa123.png

Male / Lv26

Focus Energy

Agility

Wing Attack

Fury Cutter

Jusoper

PlantStarterv2.png

Holding: EXP Share

Male / lv6

Tackle

Cotton Spore

Tyogue

dpmfa236.png

Male / Lv12

Tackle

Helping Hand

Fake Out

Construction

Colick

HauntBall.jpgParrot0.png

Female / Lv14

Peck

Sand Attack

Gust

Sunny Day

SGY's Eevee

dpmfa133.png

Female / Lv12

Tackle

Sand Attack

Growl

Flail

kory takamel (doom phoenix)

dptr038.png

Wielder of the Snag'em Machine

Description: a young trianer who's just starting out on his journy. he came to the new land with his partener rio from orre in search of a challenge. in orre there was only the training gym which he grew tired of. he spent most of his entire life in the orre lab where he, his friend, and his friend's sister grew up. he then left after 2 years while his friend stayed and became a hero. his goal now is to be a better sucsess then his friend.

Items:

Pokeball

Heist Ball

Haunt Ball

Rainbow Melon

Mushroom x3

Chili Pepper x4

Environmental Analyzer (EA Device)

Rocket Map Card

TM01 (Fire Blade)

TM03 (Pursuit)

Rocket Radar (RR Device)

Spook Flute

Capture Trap

Pokemon:

Riolu / Rio

dpmfa447.png

Male/ Lv13

Force Palm

Drain Punch

Dig

Counter

Chatot

dpmfa441.png

Female / Lv14

Peck

Growl

Mirror Move

Sing

Pokemon Egg

PokemonEgg.gif

Shadow Munchlax

ShadowMunchlax.png

Female / Lv12

Shadow Rush

Shadow Down

Plantern

dpmfa3934.png

(Grass / Ghost)

Lv13

Scary Face

Magical Leaf

Will-o-Wisp

Shadow Ball

Lapras

dpmfsa131.png

Female / Lv20

Sing

Ice Shard

Water Pulse

Body Slam

George (GAK)

GAK2.png

Police Officer

Description: George was transferred to the Aurori region from Duel Academy where he was dueling. Now he no longer duels but trains pokemon

Items:

Pokeball x2

Banana x4

Mushroom x3

Environmental Analyzer

Super Potion

HM01 (Construct)

HM02 (Cut)

HM03 (Surf)

Old Lure

Sapphire Crystal

Scary Mask x2

Spook Flute

Capture Cage

Rare Candy

Amber Crystal

Pokemon:

Pikachu

dpmfa025.png

Male / Lv15

Timid Nature

Moves:

Tackle

Thundershock

Charge Beam

Tail Whip

Pinsir

dpmfa127.png

Male / Lv23

Vice Grip

Seismic Toss

Harden

Brick Break

Growlithe

dpmfa058.png

Male / Lv15

Bite

Roar

Ember

Odor Sleuth

Plantern

HauntBall.jpgdpmfa3934.png

(Grass / Ghost)

Lv31

Scary Face

Magical Leaf

Will-o-Wisp

Shadow Ball

Squirtle

dpffa007.png

Holding: EXP Share

Female / Lv 7

Tackle

Tail Whip

Bubble

Surf

Josh (Frogger)

Ghost.jpg

Police Officer

Description: Started out as a simple bug trainer in Azalea Town until his Nincada evolved. Now obsessed with ghosts, and travels the world looking for ghosts.

Items:

Pokeball x5

Barter Ball

Postion

Super Potion

Motor Bike

Team Rocket Uniform

Environmental Analyzer

HM01 (Construct)

HM02 (Cut)

Chili Pepper x4

Spook Flute

Pokemon:

Shedinja

dpmfa292.png

Lv20

Sunny Day

Shadow Ball

Leech Life

Toxic

Growlithe

dpmfa058.png

Male / Lv20

Bite

Roar

Odor Sleuth

Flame Wheel

Shadow Larvitar

HeistBall.jpgDarkLarvitar.png

Type: (Rock / Dark)

Male / Lv20

Construct

Dark Pulse

Rock Slide

Scary Face

Shadow Teddiursa

HeistBall.jpgDarkTeddiursa.png

Type: (Dark)

Holding: Shadow Ring

Female / Lv20

Lick

Fury Swipes

Faint Attack

Thief

Froslass

MediumBall.jpgdpffa478.png

Female / Lv21

Ice Beam

Icy Wind

Astonish

Double Team

Plantern

HauntBall.jpgdpmfa3934.png

(Grass / Ghost)

Lv31

Scary Face

Solar Beam

Will-o-Wisp

Shadow Ball

Jason (asuma181)

Description: A very young energetic trainer who wants more than anything to catch every pokemon in the world

town:twinleaf

Items:

Pokeball x5

Eggplant x2

Lemon x2

Haunt Ball

Spook Flute

Pokemon:

Chimchar

dpmfa390.png

Male / Lv11

Ember

Tackle

Quick Attack

Blazing Blackout*

Plantern

dpmfa3934.png

(Grass / Ghost)

Lv13

Scary Face

Magical Leaf

Will-o-Wisp

Shadow Ball

Chatot

dpmfa441.png

Male / Lv16

Peck

Growl

Sing

Mirror Move

Ivan (daxinator)

rstrain51lj6.gif

Description: not good of being a comedian but good at battling

Items:

Pokeball x5

Spook Flute

Rare Candy

Haunt Ball x3

Pokemon:

Charmander

dpmfa004.png

Male / Lv 5

Scratch

Leer

Aipom

dpmfa190.png

Male / Lv11

Scratch

Sand Attack

Astonish

Baton Pass

Snorunt

dpmfa361.png

Male / Lv11

Powder Snow

Ler

Double Team

Bite

DJ summers (King of Games)

frlgemtr060er5.png

Born and raised in Mossdeep, Dj heard stories of their city's best trainer, Steven and aspires to be like him. He is fascinated with any pokemon with ties to the earth and the water. also has an interest in some darker pokemon.

Items:

Pokeball x5

Dawn Ball

Banana x6

Egg Plant x2

Lemon

Mushroom x2

Chili Peppers x4

Rainbow Melon

Scary Mask

Capture Cage

Pokemon:

Metang

dpmfa375.png

Lv20

Take Down

Confusion

Metal Claw

Derek Whaley (Derekwhale2007)

504acfd.png

Derek Is Very Confident & Loves Fire Pokemon. Derek was born in the land of Hoenn. His father left him at age 7 to be a part of Team Magma. Since then he lived with his grandfather in Dewford Town. He never mett his mom. He one day once to travel in other lands & get stronger so one day he can find & stop his dad.

Items:

Pokeball x5

Capture Trap

Banana x2

Pokemon:

Torchic

Male / Lv 10

dpmfa255.png

Scratch

Growl

Focus Energy

Ember

Tropius

dpmfa357.png

Male / Lv13

Leer

Gust

Growth

Razor Leaf

Maraleef

GrassStarter1.png

Male / Lv5

Growl

Tackle

Riley (Remix Duelist)

Description: A trainer who loves to battle.

Pokemon:

Gible

dpmfa443.png

Male / Lv20

Tackle

Dragon Rage

Aerial Ace

Protect

jason and chimchar walked into the forest and foun a bounch of new interesting yet weak pokemon so he said "ill catch the next one i see" and he was walking and ran into a trainer (will u be him kaze) and saw some monkey pokemon on his head (monkash the one that one guy had at first) and challenged him to a battle "hey u want a match " whispers to chimchar "is that your cousin"

(chimchar stays out like pikachu)

Kore let a sigh escape her lips as she slung her bag [which was full of books for the trip] over her shoulder and got off the ship, taking in the island for what it was. It was similar to one of the isles in Greece, the vegetation reminding her ever so slightly of her visit to Crete. She nodded a thanks at the captain before trekking over to the large white Pokemon Lab, ignoring the other trainers. She wasn't here to socialize. She was here to get more Pokemon, and win battles, and that she would do later. Not now.

Storm Weaver looked around and then pulling out a flute, played one long note out of it. In responce a pokemon jumped down from the mast of the ship from where it had stayed during the journy. Like the kid Ashton, who Storm Weaver admiered for his skills, his first pokemon liked to stay out of pokeballs. Part of it was so that cumbuskun could translate for him but also becuse they were great friends. (OCC: The words that combusken says is a translation and will all ways be in italics. All pokemon talk by me will be in italics becuse i can understand it and translate it in to human speech.)

"Come on my friend," Storm Weaver said as he just stood there. "Attack me with Fire Blade!"

" Yes master," Combukun said with a bow. "Right away. FIRE BLADE!"

A pair of blades came out of cumbuskun's arms and he ran and sliced at Storm who caught one blade with his hands but did not get out of the bind fast enough to miss the touch of the other blade to his neck.

"Nice, Cumbuskun." Storm said with a sigh as he sprayed a burn heal on his wounds. "I don't think i will ever be fast enough to beat you at that little game we play."

"In time you might," Cumbuskun said with a smile. " but not any time soon. So where are we going to go first?"

the stranger said "why not you ready monkash" "alright chimchar quickattack" "dodge monkash" monkash dodged and yoused his own quickattack "dodge chimchar then use blazing blackout" the next thing monkash was out the stranger said "nice match the names duke" "same here the names jason hey i got an idea how about me you monkash and chimchar travel here together are you new here also" duke said "ya got here last week as for your offer lets go"

Kore Donnis and Kantavar enter the Pokemon Lab. Inside is the blonde haired Prof. Maple.

“I’m so glad to see some trainers finally arrived! I was afraid no one would take on this job.”

Prof. Maple gives each of you 5 Poke-Balls!

“I’ll give you each the first mission. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.” (Kaze's Note: The Mission will be added to my 3rd post).

Capt. Drake comes down from the ship also, admiring the battle between Storm and the Combusken. "That's a mighty fine Pokemon you have there. What's you name, son?" asked the elderly sailor.

jason and chimchar walked into the forest and foun a bounch of new interesting yet weak pokemon so he said "ill catch the next one i see" and he was walking and ran into a trainer (will u be him kaze) and saw some monkey pokemon on his head (monkash the one that one guy had at first) and challenged him to a battle "hey u want a match " whispers to chimchar "is that your cousin"

(chimchar stays out like pikachu)

I wish I could but I'm Prof. Maple.

Supreme Gamesmaster Yddisac: I have no idea what's going on with you. 0.0

Senkai breathed slowly and nervously as he kept his eyes on the moving shadow approaching him from a nearby tree. He ducked beside a large bush, making sure to hide himself from the shadow's sight. Suddenly, the figure fell lifelessly from the tree into a soft patch of leaves. Senkai quickly rose to his feet and ran toward the figure. He had never seen a Pokemon anything like this one before. He was distracted by a rustle in the nearby bushes, but became too interested in the newly found creature.

"Seems that its fainted.I should take it to the prof.I hope Klade was able to snag us some food, I'm starving."

Matt woke up in his room on the ships and looked around, "I wonder where everyone went" he said as he looked at his alarm clock, "DAMN IT, I slept in again". Matt Rushed out of bed, got dressed and when out to the beach. 'Come out, Spheal" he said as he threw his pokeball, then a tiny ball shaped seal came out and said "Spheal, spheal" to her trainer. "Are you ready to head towards town spheal"?

Senkai keeps a steady sprint and runs past Jason to the lab.

"I don't care,all I need to do is use that machine!This ones not gonna last much longer."

Senkai barges into the door and falls backward.

"Should have considered the doors were locked."

Carefully,he puts down the injured Pokemon and pulls his curved lock pick from his pocket and slides it in between the doors until he hears a click. With the pick still in the door, he picks up the Pokemon, kicks in the door and runs to the emergency room.

"Oh man...I forgot these things only work for Pokemon in Pokeballs..."

Klade then flies in holding what looks to be some sort of berry.

"Where have you been?!...Hey wait,Klade let me see that."

Senkai pulls the berry from Klade's claw and drops it into the Pokemon's mouth. Its eyes slightly open.

Matt and Spheal walked up to town and went towards the pokemon lab where the famous prof maple did her research. When they arived they noticed the door was kicked

down, "Hey why is the door destroyed, you better answer me kid" "Spheal Sph" *Mitsu thats u man*

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

OOC: I can talk to Pokémon in their language. Is that a problem?

IC:

Without leaving the laboratory, Kantavar presents the pebble Pokémon to Prof. Maple.

"I think it's friendly enough. I found it at Jungle."

OOC: That's Babigni. I set Frogger to work on the sprites.

Senkai turned around and looked at Matt with an annoyed look on his face.

"I'm here for a good reason. I was just here to help an injured Pokemon,but the machine didn't work. Chill man."

Senkai turned back to the Pokemon and knelt beside it, carefully examining its features as it stood up slowly.

"You ever seen one of these before?"

jason chimchar duke and monkash run in to help and jason said "hey i have a idea hey whats your name any way" (deity mitsu) alright watch this *ruffles in bag and pulls out a toolbox and took out a berrie and put it in the odd pokemons mouth* then the pokemon slowly opened its eyes jumped up and tackled jason then he said alright you want to battle you got it

'to tell the truth the only pokemon ive seen are ice and water types, well besides zubats and golbats"

Matt turned around to the other trainer

"I was here first, i wish to battle and so does spheal" "Spheal sph sph"

"Hey,wait a second! This Pokemon is hardly in the condition to battle. I say we wait until the prof gets back and makes sure its alright before any of us get a battle with it. I think that I should be the number one contender anyways,seeing as how I found it!"

Senkai picked up the Pokemon and held it close to his chest.

"You don't need to know my name. All you need to know is I'm your competition, not this little one. If you want to battle, it'll have to wait until Maple gets here. I'm not leaving it alone."

Archived