Print Right Size Cards

KingCold999

Which Dragon do you like best?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which Dragon do you like best?

• Blue Eyes White Dragon
    • Red Eyes Black Dragon
    • Felgrand Dragon

Have you ever printed out the card you just made, only to find out it is distorted and either too big, or too small? Well i have got the way to fix that problem.

First off you need an advanced image editor. I use photoshop here.

You can get a trial Here

Then, open up your image.

Click: Image/Image Size

under the Document Size, put

2.3125 as inches

as the width and

144 as pixles/inch

in pixles/inch

Your card will be the exact size of the original card game.

OR you could use the constraint properties and change the

Image Size (Document Size)

to 333 (or whatever the size was origonally, that is what i got from site maker)

NOTE: I do not condone* copyright, just do not sell these cards as actual cards, for that IS against the law (in almost any country).

*Sorry if i miss spelled (or misspelled) anything.

This seems oddly familiar, but this time with card printing. Hello my friend, welcome to this site, and please enjoy your stay. I really don't want to have to inquisition as to my this is your first post (ecspecially considering you've been signed since July...) as I have done before, so all I say is thanks for this.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

there is a nother way

copy your card paste then go to paint and press ctrl e and change the setings to this:

width: 257

height: 366

then paste your card they should be the exsact same size print it and it should be the same size as a normal card.

p/s i measured a card and translated it from cm to inches

when i print the card to the size of a real yugioh card the words r too small to read so how do i make it bigger?? for example for scapegoat it has a long description and when i make it the size of a real yugioh card itz too small to read! plz try to reply ASAP i need to figure it out so i can beat my friends!! thx!!

360774.jpg

Archived