spongebob squarepants

chubman2000

Spongebob is retarded' date=' but I really can only say that because I've outgrown him, like one would outgrow Barney or the Telletubbies and call them retarded.

I still think he's retarded. Who the hell lives in a pineapple?

[/quote']well it's not that bad

anyway

1.pre-hibernation

2.ditchin

this is one of the most horrendously overrated shows ever. its good yes. is it the greatest cartoon ever? ABSOLUTELY not. its perfectly decent but not at all deserving of the fame it gets

best spongebob thing is the movie. I love that movie

the camping episode is also pretty funny

also, chubman, your sig is huge. try putting it between

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Spongebob is retarded' date=' but I really can only say that because I've outgrown him, like one would outgrow Barney or the Telletubbies and call them retarded.

I still think he's retarded. Who the hell lives in a pineapple?

[/quote']

Look a conversation with me and SBSP

ME: Retard

Him: HAHAHA

ME: your dads gay

Him i know

ME: Kiss my shiney metal @$$

I like Spongebob' date=' but only the older episodes. Some of the newer ones are kinda lame.[/quote']

Agreed. The newer ones are way too fast-paced and don't make me laugh at all. They're SINGING now! D:< How dare you do this to one of my fondest childhood friends!

I don't really have a favorite episode, though. The movie's not my favorite either, but it's an okay film.

I like Spongebob' date=' but only the older episodes. Some of the newer ones are kinda lame. My favorite episode is the one where Spongebob has bad breath from eating that nasty sundae and Patrick makes him think that he's ugly...

[/quote']

That episode was pretty good. Something Smells.

My favorite episode is Band Geeks. When Squidward trains everyone to play for the Bubble Bowl. Then they Played "Sweet Victory"

Some of the newer ones are pretty good too. Like the one where Patrick gets a nose. Haha... Patrick... With a nose...

I like Spongebob' date=' but only the older episodes. Some of the newer ones are kinda lame. My favorite episode is the one where Spongebob has bad breath from eating that nasty sundae and Patrick makes him think that he's ugly...

[/quote']

That episode was pretty good. Something Smells.

My favorite episode is Band Geeks. When Squidward trains everyone to play for the Bubble Bowl. Then they Played "Sweet Victory"

Some of the newer ones are pretty good too. Like the one where Patrick gets a nose. Haha... Patrick... With a nose...

That.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived