The original card maker war (come on join the war)

Agaming

Should this card go in the joke card section  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should this card go in the joke card section

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I join the Bunny Empire! Ha! I activate this 258049c.jpg. I send 258049y.jpgand 258049.jpg to the graveyard and I Summon... 258049.jpg!!! I discard 2 cards from my hand, powering up Bunny Guardian Zeek and Bunny Back Up Guard. Also, this card gains a 600 ATK and DEF point boost.

P.S. Bunny Empire can use this effect!!!!

it's over bunny killers we win once again

203576.jpg

203576w.jpg

Okay I join the Bunny Empire! Ha! I activate this 258049c.jpg. I send 258049.jpg and 258049f.jpg to the graveyard and I Summon... 258049.jpg!!! I discard 2 cards from my hand' date=' powering up Bunny Guardian Zeek and Bunny Back Up Guard. Also, this card gains a 600 ATK and DEF point boost.

P.S. Bunny Empire can use this effect!!!!

[/quote']

they 2 non effect monsters should be 5 star and the fusion monsters should be 7 star and the name bunny ninja call him bunny ninja master or omething like that and by the way we won the war with my 2 cads

Don't be afraid fellow Bunny Killers, I have created a new invention that will help us win this battle:

132971.jpg

Now my lord, destroy the Bunnies with "Million Kill" (Thats his attack), now we have won this battle and now Gundam Lord must leave so you cannot hurt him HA HA HA HA HA :twisted: !

So now Bunny Killers are in the lead, and If you want to start another war just tell me because I love destroying your monsters like, "Flying Away", "Planet Destrusion" and "Bunny Angel" so you didn't win this battle, the "Bunny Killers" did (us).

Archived