The original card maker war (come on join the war)

Agaming

Should this card go in the joke card section  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should this card go in the joke card section

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanx to all of you for joining this thread o i summon 3 Bunny Knights

]50886s.jpg50886s.jpg50886s.jpg

And then i tribute all 3 of them to in flict 1500 points of damage and i also play

50886.jpg

and i pay 1000 life points to activate it's effect

ps all the damage to life points will be added together later on.

As you saw before my Big "Bunny" Bang I have three in my deck and I activate the second one which will destroy every card except the bunny empire MWAAHHHHAAAAHHHAAAHHAAA.Now its special effect is it can not be negated MMMWWWWAAAHHHHAAA(Cough)(Cough)HHHHAAA.

Don't be afraid fellow Bunny Killers' date=' I have created a new invention that will help us win this battle:

[img']http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2919/132971.jpg[/img]

Now my lord, destroy the Bunnies with "Million Kill" (Thats his attack), now we have won this battle and now Gundam Lord must leave so you cannot hurt him HA HA HA HA HA :twisted: !

So now Bunny Killers are in the lead, and If you want to start another war just tell me because I love destroying your monsters like, "Flying Away", "Planet Destrusion" and "Bunny Angel" so you didn't win this battle, the "Bunny Killers" did (us).

sorry to burst your bubble if you look at the second page The Bunny Empire summoned a card which stops all effect monsters from attacking ps say who you attack so i can add up life point damage

Sorry Gitasbest' date=' but remember the effect of my Gundam Lord, your opponent cant activate effects as long as he controls 1 or more face-up "Bunny" monsters, so we win, HA HA HA HA :Twisted: ![/color']

Your effect is usless thanx to my Bunny Radar played earlier

You will fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will tribute my gundam lord forever, to bring back destiny, and as his name says it all, your destiny is to lose now use your powers to shatter all the Bunny's who stand in my way, you can't activate effects and you can't run away, just scream and this battle is overrrrr!

You will fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will tribute my gundam lord forever' date=' to bring back destiny, and as his name says it all, your destiny is to lose now use your powers to shatter all the Bunny's who stand in my way, this battle is overrrrr![/color']

don't forget about these

262296.jpg in defence

and i also play this card

50886.jpg also about_fraud_back_auth.jpg

239181f.jpg

I'll keep popping out cards today, lol

239181m.jpg

Hope this helps' date=' Bunny Killers.

Kittens are better than bunnies, which is why I'm making a lot of bunny killer cards Kittens.

[/quote']

sadly the effects usless remember the cards i played

Uh, no because I'm not really reading what all is going on lol

I activate "Heavy Storm" and "Destiny" has its destiny so I treat it as a Normal Monster and attack your "Uber"' date=' finally I summon Exodia and destroy all of you, this battle is further than finished.[/color']

Sad to say but i play my face dowm

50886m.jpg

ps where is destiny

Archived