The original card maker war (come on join the war)

Agaming

Should this card go in the joke card section  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should this card go in the joke card section

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I have sacrificed my card "Destiny" to use its awesome powers to bing forth a Fusion Monster, "Five Headed Dragon" (ATK 5000) to fight with us, HA now destroy his stupid dinosaur. Now, my dragon must leave but your dinosaur is also gone and also is "Destiny" because he wasn't strong enough to hold the power of "Five Headed Dragon".

(Battle will be finished tomorrow, got to go.)

Foolish mortals...I call the powers of the great bunny sky god.They will beat your silly little puny "Gundam" monsters.

55699.jpg

Don't you see sonicfan31 your armies cannot beat us go back and hide in the abyss from where you first came.

Dark Bob how about we have different ranks.

Private

Seargent

Leutenint

Colonel

Genral

Commander

if this idea works I would like to be a commander because I created the card that will end the bunny killers MWAHAHAHAHA.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Retreat and faaaast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Half of the monsters are destroyed' date=' but the others retreated. We will get you next time and we will beat you before you summon your puny Exodia :mad: . [/color']

well i wont be needing my exodia cards and summoned lord exodia cos i have made something that will destroy you all so get ready

I'm gona use this but I think it's a little under powerd :D

243864.jpg

I'll join this. However' date=' the side I join will be a secret until I post a card for the side I join.[hr']

okay, here is my card I submit:

239181u.jpg

(Just in case you cannot tell, I join the side of the bunny killers)

Welcom abourd us bunny killers kik ass.

Archived