The original card maker war (come on join the war)

Agaming

Should this card go in the joke card section  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should this card go in the joke card section

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I luv bunnies. I really do. But just this time' date=' just for fun, i'd like to try and destroy something i value. This is the closest thing i can do to harm them:)

[b']So Bunny Empire, let's get it on![/b]

We are ready

wow I missed alot so heres my addition to the fight I'v made a bread of monsters who are psycho bunny killers fused with canabel bunnys and here is there god muhahahahaha

243864.jpg

effect

This card can not be Normal Summond or set. This card can only be Special Summond by sending half your deck to the Graveyard you choose which cards are sent then discard your entire hand. This card is not effected by the effects of effect monsters, spells or traps. When this card is Special Summnd destroy all spell and trap cards on the field and once per turn you can take control of every Beast Type monster your opponent controls.

die bunnys DIIIEEE!!!!!! muhahahahahaaaa

wow I missed alot so heres my addition to the fight I'v made a bread of monsters who are psycho bunny killers fused with canabel bunnys and here is there god muhahahahaha

243864.jpg

effect

This card can not be Normal Summond or set. This card can only be Special Summond by sending half your deck to the Graveyard you choose which cards are sent then discard your entire hand. This card is not effected by the effects of effect monsters' date=' spells or traps. When this card is Special Summnd destroy all spell and trap cards on the field and once per turn you can take control of every Beast Type monster your opponent controls.

die bunnys DIIIEEE!!!!!! muhahahahahaaaa

[/quote']

i dont think so i activate my trap card Bunny Attack

203576s.jpg

Archived