Más oscuros pensamientos(Spell)

FeralSnake

220406f.jpg

[align=center]Destruye todos los monstruos de atributo OSCURO en juego y, a continuación, Dibujar 1 tarjeta. Si la tarjeta es un monstruo LUZ atributo activar uno de los siguientes efectos:

-Pago a 2500 puntos de vida Especial Citar a tu lado del campo.

-Tome el control de uno de tus oponentes monstruos para el resto del duelo.

Switch-Barajas con su oponente para el resto del duelo.

-Quitar todas las tarjetas del juego de su lado del campo y, a continuación, aumentar su vida por 2500 puntos.[/align]

Note: The English Translation is a little scratchy.

[spoiler=English]Name:Darkest Thoughts

Effect:

Destroy all monsters in play DARK attribute, and then draw 1 card. If the card is a monster of a LIGHT attribute activate the following effects:

Pay-life points to 2500 Special Summon to your side of the field.

-Take control of one of your opponents monsters for the rest of the duel.

Switch-Barajas with his opponent for the rest of the duel.

-Remove all cards in the game on their side of the field, and then increase your life points by 2500.

Please' date=' only make cards in English, whether you give English translations or not.

I suggest you go see a really good OCG corrector. Not only is this a different (yet creative) effect, this card has horrible OCG.

5/10

[/quote']

SHUT UP BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY READ EVERYTHING I POSTED, IDIOT, JUST LOOK

I can help you with the spanish' date=' never trust translator programs. Trust real latinos like yo. Why Batman?

[/quote']

I only used the translator to make to English, I was born and raised in Spain for 5 years of my life, but I kinda forgot how to type in Spanish, could you help me get it back I hate it when I have to send an email to my cousin (She only knows Spanish) and she cannot understand me.

220406f.jpg

[align=center]Destruye todos los monstruos de atributo OSCURO en juego y' date=' a continuación, Dibujar 1 tarjeta. Si la tarjeta es un monstruo LUZ atributo activar uno de los siguientes efectos:

-Pago a 2500 puntos de vida Especial Citar a tu lado del campo.

-Tome el control de uno de tus oponentes monstruos para el resto del duelo.

Switch-Barajas con su oponente para el resto del duelo.

-Quitar todas las tarjetas del juego de su lado del campo y, a continuación, aumentar su vida por 2500 puntos.[/align']

Note: The English Translation is a little scratchy. Pay attention before you type Ricochet28

[spoiler=English]Name:Darkest Thoughts

Effect:

Destroy all monsters in play DARK attribute, and then draw 1 card. If the card is a monster of a LIGHT attribute activate the following effects:

Pay-life points to 2500 Special Summon to your side of the field.

-Take control of one of your opponents monsters for the rest of the duel.

Switch-Barajas with his opponent for the rest of the duel.

-Remove all cards in the game on their side of the field, and then increase your life points by 2500.

Destruye todos los monstruos de atributo OSCURIDAD. Despues Roba 1 carta. Si la carta es un monstruo de LUZ activar uno de los siguientes efectos:

-Paga 2500 puntos de vida para Invocarlo de modo Especial a tu lado del campo.

-Tome el control de uno de los monstruos de tu oponente por el resto del duelo.

-Intercambia tu Mazo con tu oponente por el resto del duelo.

-Remueve del juego todas las cartas en el lado del campo de tu oponente, luego aumenta tus puntos de vida en 2500.

Something like that. That's the grammar in the videogames. I've never seen a real Yu-gi-oh! card in spanish.

Archived