Hellsing, Divine God Of Darkness

Soul Legacy

[align=center][spoiler=Hellsing, Divine God Of Darkness]

128954.jpg

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=Card Lore]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "Divine Ritual" and by Tributing 3 DARK monsters you control. When this card is Summoned in Attack Position, for each Winged-Beast-Type monster on you and your opponents controls, put 1 DR Counter on this card. If 1 of your opponents monsters attacks this card, you can remove 1 DR Counter to negate the attack. If your opponent activates a Spell, Trap Card or monster effect, you can remove 2 DR Counters to negate the effect.

[/align]

Rate, Hate, I Don't Care

Pic Credit Gos To Dark Galaxy -DR-

I saw some OCG errors but let them comment on that...

No maximum DR counter?

somewhat Overpowered (maybe reduce the ATK points)

pic is cool...

so 8/10...

two thumbs up....

A ritual monster that cannot be normal summoned?

Yup you cannot normal summon it....

it can only be RITUAL SUMMONED....

correct me if I'm wrong' date=' but I don't think there are OCG errors, I've seen the pic before but it still fits the card, maybe 200 ATK points too strong, other than that, perfect! 9.8/10

[/quote']

"your and your opponents side of the field" = both side of the field or both field... something like that... or maybe yours and your opponent.... well in my opinion....

correct me if I'm wrong' date=' but I don't think there are OCG errors, I've seen the pic before but it still fits the card, maybe 200 ATK points too strong, other than that, perfect! 9.8/10

[/quote']

Thanks! :D

My pleasure!

Are you serious? There are OCG errors. What is attack mode? I know there is Attack Position. Also "every" is not used in the OCG "each" is used though. If you are talking about both sides of the field at once then it "the field" not "your oppoents side and your side.........." Last part of the effect should be like this " If your opponent activates an effect of a Spell, Trap or Monster Card, use 2 DR Counters to negate those effects."

Pic is overused and white part is bad.

OCG:

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "Divine Ritual" and by Tributing 3 DARK monsters you control. When this card is Summoned in Attack Position, for each Winged-Beast-Type monster on you and your opponents controls, put 1 DR Counter on this card. If 1 of your opponents monsters attacks this card, you can remove 1 DR Counter to negate the attack. If your opponent activates a Spell, Trap Card or monster effect, you can remove 2 DR Counters to negate the effect.

I saw TONS of OCG errors throughout this card, i suggest you revise your OCG.

[/quote']

Thanks! :D

My pleasure!

Are you serious? There are OCG errors. What is attack mode? I know there is Attack Position. Also "every" is not used in the OCG "each" is used though. If you are talking about both sides of the field at once then it "the field" not "your oppoents side and your side.........." Last part of the effect should be like this " If your opponent activates an effect of a Spell, Trap or Monster Card, use 2 DR Counters to negate those effects."

well i thinks he's an asian coz in the Philippines people also use Attack mode like on the anime...

I also used some similar mistake like using Magic card instead of Spell Card like that

Let's try this out, if I can still do this :).

ADVANCED CARD RATING - by KrakenNLD

ADVANCED CARD RATING - by KrakenNLD[align=center]CARD STATS

Card Name: Hellsing, Divine God Of Darkness

Card-Style: Monster

Attribute: DARK

Card-Type: Winged-Beast/Ritual/Effect

Level: 8

ATK: 3200

DEF: 2900

Effect: "This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Ritual Summoned by using the Ritual Card 'Divine Ritual' and sacrificing 3 DARK monsters. When summoned in Attack Mode, for every Winged-Beast monster on your and your opponents side of the field, place a DR Counter on this card. If one of your opponents monsters attacks this card, use 1 DR Counter to negate that effect. If your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card or activates a monsters effect, use 2 DR Counters to negate those effects."[/align][align=center]Intro:

So, a Dark Winged Beast Ritual Card, can anybody say: "Black Feathers"? Still, it has 3200 ATK (which is high) and 2900 DEF (which is also high). But also, I suggest you create the Ritual Card as well, so that we know how that looks. But considering you need to summon 3 monsters as well (and they must be dark) gives it summoning restrictions even higher on Egyptian-Gods. With the maximum possibility of getting 5 DR-Counters. It can be a real nuisance for a lot of people. Still, with Black Feather swarming style, it wouldn't be a problem all that much, still I never really read about the Black Feathers... so I will check them out after this.

Art: 08,8/10,0

The Art... how does the picture look? Pretty much sums it up, doesn't it? I think the picture belonging to this card is good though. It seems at first hand to a Dragon or some sort, but it could very well as well be an Winged-Beast. It falls into that category as well. If I always picture "Art", I just place myself in front of that monster... and it gives me goosebumps, which is a good thing. I won't let it count too much, as you said... the picture is some you didn't create.

OCG: 09,5/10,0

I too have a problem with OCG, so that's the big "thing" around here. And it's pretty complicated to tell what you actually want a monster to do, even more if you want to be original. I don't however see a lot of things wrong with it in this one. It's crystal clear how exactly it will work. Which makes it an end-of-story. 9,5/10 :)

Balance: 07,3/10,0

Ah, Balance, does it fit into how overpowered it can be, or maybe underpowered. And I hate to say this, but it's more about a mix with "Hardness" (next topic) and just how good it is. Well, the thing is, this card is a hell with wings if you fight any Winged-Beast User. Still, there are plenty Types left, so not everyone uses Winged-Beasts everytime. So obviously you need a card to maximize it's effect, which creates multiple Winged Beasts monsters on your opponent side of the field. Before you summon this monster. I tend to say Underpowered for that reason, as I guess you can have about 3 DR-Counters at best. And that means you can negate 1 attack, and negate 1 trap/spell. And then your about done. DNA Surgery and some Token summoners would do wonders for this one. Still, then you are left with a great ATK power. So, it's not that underpowered as well. I tend to say a 7,3 on this one because it's not good, but not bad either.

Hardness: UD/10,0

What I mean by this one is, how hard is the card to summon? Well, seeing as we haven't seen "Divine Ritual" we can't go on with this one. That's why an "UD" (Un-Determined) is in order here.

Idea: 8,3/10,0

I like the idea of Counters to stop all kinds of effects. That's why I like the idea behind Breaker for instance. You need to think if you want to use it or not. Obviously if the card is destroyed, you use them. But if not, you tend to think that maybe it's safer to let them activate their card, as it isn't worth the Counters. This is a nice idea you have there. I say an 8,3. Why it isn't a 8,4? Well, too be honest, I seen better :). But don't let this discourage you. It's still a high number.

Total: 08/10

I'm gonna give this Card an 8. However, since I haven't seen the Ritual Card itself yet, I tend to think it's the same like every other Ritual Spell Card. But still I like the effect.[/align][align=center]Change Suggestions:

• *hardness* Summoning Cost
    3 DARK-monsters + monsters equal to lvl 8 or higher, that's the cost to get this one out here, and it's a INSANE amount. Probably to high, even for this monster.

[/align][align=center]Final Word:

Do I still have it? The Rating Master-Title that is?[/align][align=center]Extra: *never remove or edit this part from your post*

This type of rating has been created by KrakenNLD. Everybody is welcome to use the exact same style of rating only if you have the pride to still put this in your post.[/align]

Pic is overused and white part is bad.

OCG:

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "Divine Ritual" and by Tributing 3 DARK monsters you control. When this card is Summoned in Attack Position' date=' for [b']each[/b] Winged-Beast-Type monster on you and your opponents controls, put 1 DR Counter on this card. If 1 of your opponents monsters attacks this card, you can remove 1 DR Counter to negate the attack. If your opponent activates a Spell, Trap Card or monster effect, you can remove 2 DR Counters to negate the effect.

I saw TONS of OCG errors throughout this card, i suggest you revise your OCG.

I haven't made cards in awhile, so calm down, im not a fan of card-making anyway, i'll edit card

EDIT: Edited

Archived