Dusk Willow

[align=center]
[img]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6514/98257s.jpg[/img]
Lore: You must remove from play 2 LIGHT monsters in your Deck in order to Summon a DARK monster. When this card is removed from the field, return to your Graveyard all LIGHT monsters removed from play by this card's effect. Then, add 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

Image credit - http://x-horizon.deviantart.com/art/The-Dark-Tree-II-22690325
[/align]

Each time a DARK monster is Summoned, you must remove from play 2 LIGHT monsters in your Deck. When this card is removed from the field, send all LIGHT monsters removed from play affected by this card's effect to the Graveyard. Then, add 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

But overall, it's got a good pic, only little errors, and a good effect, so you get a 9/10 from me.

EDIT: I just found 1 more OCG error but not sure with it.

Fix:

You must remove from play 2 LIGHT monsters in your Deck in order to Summon a DARK monster. When this card is removed from the field, return to your [hand/Deck/Graveyard] all LIGHT monsters removed from play by this card's effect. Then, add 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

You'd need a deck consisting of both LIGHT and DARK monsters to use this (obviously, I guess...).

Pic looks a little too realistic, IMO.

7.5/10

Fix:

You must remove from play 2 LIGHT monsters in your Deck in order to Summon a DARK monster. When this card is removed from the field' date=' return to your [b'][hand/Deck/Graveyard][/b] all LIGHT monsters removed from play by this card's effect. Then, add 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

You'd need a deck consisting of both LIGHT and DARK monsters to use this (obviously, I guess...).

Pic looks a little too realistic, IMO.

7.5/10

Thanks =)

I fixed the card's ocg as per your suggestions.

Yes, it's designed to be support for twilight decks (I suppose it would be good for chaos decks too, in traditional format).

Archived