Two New Singles. Fresh of the Press

I do not own the artwork nor do I know who does.

252302w.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, inflict 2000 Life Points of damage to each player during their Standby Phase.

252302e.jpg

A monster equipped with this card is uneffected by Trap Cards but cannot attack.

Any and all OCG help is welcome.

I would put more effort in but after 70+ cards, I'm running out of ideas that I can't simply take straight off an existing card. Wow, that was a horrible defense, but the fact remains that most effects I can think up are either already on cards (that I am aware of), are horribly overpowered, or useless. I might have to start making normal cards.

1st one is based a lot on one of my strategies of waiting out the opponent and making sure that their life points are just that little bit below yours. The 2nd I came up with the idea of another strategy I've used is hitting my opponent with Torrential Tribute just when they summon the Big Bad. If I have a way to summon a monster next turn, especially if I can summon their Big Bad, I can really mess them up. The 2nd card is based on equipping a monster with that before wiping out every other monster on the field. It's mostly based on defense.

Archived