Spellcaster Collaboration Organization

J-Max

[align=center]J-Max.png

From the creator of Pokevolution and the Field Chibis.... I bring you my latest project based on my favorite Type, the Spellcasters! As you can guess, this project will only have Spellcasters and Support cards, Also this is a Solo Project at the moment but I will be asking for other Members to join me later. Also just to let you know I WON'T be Stickying this until at least 20 cards.

48078z.jpg

http://s412.photobucket.com/albums/pp207/YCMArchives/Spellcaster/?action=view&current=0c6b0a2ebe556a85e20915a1a95be5e8-5.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand in activation to a Turn Count increase of a card on the field. Each time the Turn Count of a face-up card on the field increases, you can put 1 Spell Counter to this card (max 10) Increase the ATK & DEF of this card by 300 for each Spell Counter on it. Once per turn, by removing 3 Spell Counters from this card, you can increase the Turn Count of the Duel by 1. When this card is destroyed, you must skip your next Turn.[/align]

were did you get the font for the name of your pak cus it's cool and myn sukes probebly cus I only have paint to make them oh and I just made three spelcasters but they work with spell counters Oh and if you can up the turn count of cards cant you just make Swords Of RL unlimeted.

Oh sorry did not coment on card 10/10 It's cool verey strategicul just how I like it Oh and I would be hapy to help with thes if you want me to just pm me Hope I can do something worth puting in here

Archived