Guitar Hero World Tour

Dark

Don't worry, this is the right section.

So I was playing some GHWT today, and I decided to actually complete (or complete by MY standards) Career mode. I'm so used to playing Quickplay or WiFi that Career bores me. I mean, they choose the songs for you, and most of them are too unrelated to be in the same "set".

So, it looks like I had unlocked the last "mission" or "concert" or "set" that I had to play. Something in New York City, for the 2009 New Year. LOL, that was luke 4 months ago. Whatever, I could have done it back then. So I clicked it. GOD DAMNIT. A whole 6 fricking songs. And obviously an encore, so 7 songs.

So I finished the 6 songs. ENCORE! And the seventh one. Oh God, now what? Hmm... the credits? Or maybe some crappy video like they showed before you start career mode.

Anyways, while the credits were rolling, you were allowed to play a song to waste some time. Pretty lenghty song to match the lenghty credits. I really loved the first part of the song, the guitar "solo" as you might wanna call it. It was really peaceful, despite this being a rock song. I quickly finished the song and the credits and went to Quickplay. Hmm...

The song is called Pull Me Under, by Dream Theater. Never heard of the band or the song. But I've played it at least 5 times now (on Medium difficulty, of course ^_^). The lyrics really entice me, and the beat to it is really "good" or "cool". However you want to word that.

So, I went on YCM and made a whole thread and typed up 6 paragraphs for one question:

Has anyone ever heard of this song? If so, how do you like it?

I, personally, love that GHWT put this as the end song. It really sticks in your head.

Above post is win.

Meh, Pull Me Under is alright, I guess. I play hard tbh - I did Career on Medium, though, and it's just a bore when I got to the credits. Didn't play it - left my guitar there. lol.

Was more interested in the BYOB + Hot For Teacher + Scream Aim Fire (all in a row) = Death combo.

Pull Me Under is my warm up song and have heard of but never really stood out to me

My favorties are

Scream Aim Fire

Snatch Boogie

Purple Haze

and allthough im going to be critized for this

The Joker

Off Topic: Post your friend code and ill add you

The Joker is an AWESOME song, dude.

Oh, Santeria, About a Girl, Antisocial, The Wind Cries Mary, all the Tool songs, One Armed Scissor, American Woman, Crazy Train, and Mr. Crowley are good too. =D

How do I make Mick Mars on Guitar Hero World Tour?

I've tried, but he doesn't look right. I got the clothes and guitar down, but how do I make the face look like him? I'm going for 1980's Shout at the Devil style, like what he looks like in the Looks that Kill video. Any tips on making the modern style Mick Mars are also appreciated.

I've tried, but he doesn't look right. I got the clothes and guitar down, but how do I make the face look like him? I'm going for 1980's Shout at the Devil style, like what he looks like in the Looks that Kill video. Any tips on making the modern style Mick Mars are also appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

If I had the chance' date=' I could play it on Expert because even though I'm 8 Years Old I am ace at GHWT and I could play Expert on both drums and guitar on my First Day! =D Its so weird how I pick lots of thgings up so quickly. :D

[/quote']

You're 8 years old? O.o DANG! I'm almost 19 and I can't play on Hard to save my life. << I'm much better at puzzles and fighting...I mostly suck at Guitar Hero....It doesn't help that my left pinky and ring fingers are paralyzed.....Though I was the champion in the Medium division of the Local GH3 tournament because I used a PS2 controller.

Archived