Dark and Light Cards, you decide the cards in my first set!

Infinitus

More Dark and Light cards! All these ratings tell me which ones go into the set when it comes out! So don't bother with the links in my sig, I'll change that later, constructive critisism, and tell me if these cards should go into the cards in my new set! Enjoy!

[spoiler= Here they are!]

163083.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play either 1 "Light Demon" or "Shadow Angel" from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, destroy 1 card your opponent controls for each LIGHT or DARK attribute monsters removed from play. This card gains 100 ATK for each LIGHT or DARK attribute monsters in your Graveyard. When this card is removed from the field, remove it from play and put 1 "Shadow Angel" or "Light Demon" back in your Extra Deck.

163083z.jpg

"Pure Hearted Demon" + "Corrupted Angel"

When this card is Special Summoned, select either DARK or LIGHT attribute monsters. You can destroy 1 card on your opponent's side of the field for each monster with the selected attribute. When this card is destroyed by battle or a monster effect, put one of this card's Fusion Material monsters back in your hand.

If you've seen my first thread you'll understand the fusion materials

163083n.jpg

Yeah well, I really don't care, what unrealistic critics like you have to say about my cards. because you got banned after 9 posts, you apparently don't know what you're doing when you post, and you don't know the rules of this forum because you're banned.

Archived