.:Art Warriors:. (MUST SEE) --Marvel--

LiAM

[align=center]131963.jpg

[spoiler=[color=#006400]Art Warrior - Green Brush[/color]]

This card can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 1 "Art Warrior" monster you control. You can Special Summon this card by discarding 1 "Art Warrior - Blue Bucket" from your hand.

131963o.jpg

[spoiler=[color=#FF1493]Art Warrior - Pink Pen[/color]]

Once per turn, by paying 500 Life Points, add 1 "Art Warrior" from your Deck to your hand. When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Art Warrior" from your hand.

[/align]

Cards without art:-

[spoiler=[color=#A9A9A9]Art Warrior - White Eraser[/color]]

Level 4

ATK | 300

DEF | 2000

Card Lore:

Once per turn, by discarding 1 card from you hand, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field. While this card remains in face-up Attack Position, it cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage Calculation is applied normally).

[spoiler=[color=#0000CD]Art Warrior - Blue Bucket[/color]]

Level 5

ATK | 1000

DEF | 1900

Card Lore:

When this Defence Position monster is destroyed by battle, Special Summon as many "Paint Tokens" (Aqua-Type/WATER/Level 1/ ATK 0/DEF 0) to your field.

[spoiler=[color=#FF0000]Art Warrior - Red Pencil[/color]]

Level 4

ATK | 1500

DEF | 1200

Card Lore:

If you control 1 or more face-up "Art Warrior - White Eraser", increase this cards ATK by 400. By Tributing 1 "Art Warrior - White Eraser" you control, destroy all face-up Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls.

Eraser -

Once per turn, by discarding 1 card from you hand, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field. While this card remains in face-up Attack Position, it cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage Calculation is applied normally).

Bucket -

When this Defense Position monster is destroyed by battle, Special Summon as many "Paint Tokens" (Aqua-Type/WATER/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) as you can to your field.

Pencil -

If you control an "Art Warrior - White Eraser", increase this cards ATK by 400. By Tributing 1 "Art Warrior - White Eraser" you control, destroy all face-up Spell & Trap Cards on your opponent's field.

Eraser: no errors, no point putting 'you can' when youve already discarded.

Bucket: it is spelt 'Defence'.

Pencil: always a number never 'a' or 'an', so its 1 or more, also they dont use symbols, they do just say 'and' not '&'.

sooo.. no OCG errors after all.

I have always used 'and', and also always seen 'and' on cards.

It is 'defence', get the dictionary.

Control 1 or more/ control a, essentially these are both used in OCG, in both old and new from what i have seen, however 'a' implies just the one, so if you had to 2, it would be worthless.

I have always used 'and'' date=' and also always seen 'and' on cards.

It is 'defence', get the dictionary.

Control 1 or more/ control a, essentially these are both used in OCG, in both old and new from what i have seen, however 'a' implies just the one, so if you had to 2, it would be worthless.

[/quote']

Konami says "Defense". Get the wiki.

It would be worthless to have 2 under control according to your effect, which states, "If you control 1 or more..." meaning even if I had two, it would still only gain 400. You could have, "Increase this card's ATK by 400 for each "Art Warrior - White Eraser you control," or something similiar.

Trust me Liam - I know what I'm talking about. xP

so do, i know its 'defence'.

also, i only want the pencil to gain the 400 as he can only have 1 eraser at the end of his pencil, if he had another, thats just spare. so its not ' for each...', its 'if you control 1 or more'. cos if it was ' if you control a...' that means only 1, and having 2 countersacts the effect.

-case closed-

No, it doesn't. Having, "If you control a..." means that if you control one, the effect applies, regardless whether you have more or not. I can link you to five cards that state "Defense" on the card, and anyone (who isn't a n00b) you ask will tell you Konami say "Defense" over "defence". I thought it was odd as well and used to do it, but got corrected.

Total Defense Shogun

Mystic Swordsman LV2

Mystic Swordsman LV4

Mystic Swordsman LV6

Defense Position (meaning)

Note the above five pages all say, "defense" with an S.

I win, case closed.

Note: the dictionary clearly states: defence.

Correct - the English Language dictionary. You are not reading a Yu-Gi-Oh! dictionary, are you? No.

I know how to spell defence, it's just a different context as...wait, are you English?

Thats like racism,

So if i dont spell it defense, i cant make cards?

so...

if you dont do this, you cant do that. (thats what you said)

if your not white, you cant live in this country - essentially the same thing.

Thats like racism' date='

So if i dont spell it defense, i cant make cards?

so...

if you dont do this, you cant do that. (thats what you said)

if your not white, you cant live in this country - essentially the same thing.

[/quote']

It's not racism, it's OCG. Do you really want every single one of your card threads to be filled with,

wrong-mike.jpg

If you don't, start using Defense. If I can do it, why can't you? You don't have to be all big about it, just change the word...

Archived