.:Art Warriors:. (MUST SEE) --Marvel--

LiAM

[align=center]

Brilliant idea!

Also it is Defense' date=' I live in England and in England it is Defence but Konami say Defense!

Damn Americans :X

[/align']

Ey! I'm American!

Also, OCG is nothing like Racism Marvel. It's just Grammer in a Childrens Card Game.

I don't see where racism comes into play here. . .considering that if you are racist you are saying your race is better than the other. . .this is just pointing out stereotypes/discrimination. . .

Anyways, it is Defense, even though the dictionary says otherwise. Don't get into a huge heated argument. . .just go with it, okay? ^ ^

Back to the subject on your cards, I like your idea for it. You can even call it. . .artist. . .*Half chuckles* 8.5/10

Let me state this:

I really don't care how one spells, that's not what grabs my attention on a card. It is one's ideas and general quality that do.

Said that, let's define OCG error, shall we?

"Any card effect description which doesn't conforms to Konami's OCG."

Therefore, it's like Snitch said, there is the possibility of that always being pointed out, and you'll have to deal with it. Saying it is something like racism is melodrama.

exactly my point' date=' who cares if i spell something the English way in a fake made card for a childrens card game on a site that not many have heard of.

[/quote']

-cougharoundabillionviewsnearlymuch?cough-

[align=center]

Brilliant idea!

Also it is Defense' date=' I live in England and in England it is Defence but Konami say Defense!

Damn Americans :X

[/align']

-Content Removed-

The cards are good, other OCG pointed out earlier. 8/10

Reported. Don't flame.

Marvel, I'd like to apologise anyhow. I know I'm right, but you do it how you want, not my choice.

Archived