[{Magician's Final Resort}]

[align=center]

159221j.jpg

Card Lore:

By Tributing 1 face-up Spellcaster-Type monsters on your field, you can inflict damage equal to half of the destroyed card's ATK. If this card is negated by the effect of a Spell Card, you can randomly discard 1 Card from your opponent's hand.

~ Image Credit: Haris

Please explain your rating if you post. I will have no tolerance if you make an idiotic post. You will be reported for spam and negged, if you post "I like it 7/10" or anything similar to that.[/align]

The "by" and "you can" clauses are completely unnecessary. Share the Pain and Tribute Doll, seek them.

Tribute 1 Spellcaster-type monster to inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the Tributed monster's ATK.

The way you had it worded, you Tributed a monster but your opponent took damage equal to half the ATK of this sudden, new arrival of a "destroyed" monster. >_>

The other part, its significance is extremely low. I can't imagine a single Spell Card that would negate a TRIBUTE of a monster, not the destruction of the monster like My Body as a Shield would prevent. None are coming to mind. If you can think of one, do speak up.

Until these magical Spell cards (irony) are found that can negate other Spells, this card gets a 4/10. Spellcaster Burn might find utility for it. Oh wait, that doesn't actually exist.

4.2/10

"By Tributing 1 face-up Spellcaster-Type monster on your field, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the Tributed monsters ATK. When this card's effect is negated by the effect of a Spell Card, your opponent discards 1 random card."'

A bit unoriginal, but irrelevant to the theme I guess. There hasn't been a lot (if not any) Spell Cards that negate the effects of other Spell Cards. Solemns are the major fighter now. I recommend replaces Spells with Traps just because theres many more playability with the second effect. Not meta breaking; but not significant either.

Archived