{s} Warrior's Luck, Jack {s}

ƬЦЯBӨƧƧ

I made this card today after I saw Haseo's Custom Image Archive and boy was it awesome, I looked through it and I saw the last pic which is the 1 I used for this card. I hope you like it, OK lets check it out:

Warrior's Luck, Jack

132971.jpg

This card can be treated as 2 Tributes for the Tribute Summon of a Warrior-Type Normal Monster. When this card destroys a monster with an ATK of 1000 or higher by battle , you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls. This effect can only be activated twice in the duel. As long as this card remains in your Graveyard while you control 2 or more face-up Warrior-Type monsters, you can remove this card from play to increase your Life Points by 1000.

Credit: Haseo's Cuctom Image Archive

So is it awesome = Rate good or bad, I don't care (actually I do).

I made this card today after I saw Haseo's Custom Image Archive and boy was it awesome' date=' I looked through it and I saw the last pic which is the 1 I used for this card. I hope you like it, OK lets check it out:

[b']

Warrior's Luck, Jack

[/b]

132971.jpg

This card can be treated as 2 Tributes for the Tribute Summon of a Warrior-Type Normal Monster. When this card destroys a monster with an ATK of 1000 or higher by battle , you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap on your opponent's side of the field. This effect can only be activated twice. As long as this card remains in your Graveyard while you control 2 or more face-up Warrior-Type monsters, you can remove this card in your Graveyard from play to increase your Life Points by 1000.

So is it awesome = Rate good or bad, I don't care (actually I do).

Good. OCG errors:

You can destroy 1 Spell or Trap card your opponent controls.

This effect can only be activated twice in the Duel

You can remove this card from play to increase your Life Points by 1000.

9/10

Archived