[Kale] Card Made for a Contest I Entered.

Kale

[align=center]I made it for JG's Level 4 w/ 2000+ ATK contest. what do you guys think?

Card Premise

There is a new Warrior Structure Deck coming out in Japan soon, and they are revamping Gemini monsters. So, i decided to make one of my own, a follow-up card to Evoltector Chevalier.

Entry Card

16322.jpg

Effect

Once per turn you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Gemini monster in your hand or Graveyard. A Gemini monster Special Summoned by this effect is treated as an Effect Monster, and gains its effect. If you do, this card loses 500 ATK. You can tribute 1 Gemini monster you control to add 1 Equip Spell Card in your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. During your End Phase you must discard 1 card in your hand. If you don't, this card is destroyed.

Artist Credit

Wolf ;)

[/align]

Its a bit strong for a level 4 monster IMO. The "discard one card" thing isnt that much.

Still a good card and concept. 8/10

Well' date=' I had to make it that way for the contest. ;)

Kale/10 (The number 'Kale' is the number you imagined from me.)

So you're throwing away 2 cards to get 1 Equip card?

The effect could be inconvenient. (Wooh! New word!)

Yeah, it is. But it wasn't meant for a single, it was for a contest. :D

I was going to make the first epic card using this pic. You beat me to it. >_<

So.. This is a "Hunter Deemed Epic" card? :D thanks!

Thank goodness you did not exceed 2300' date='. Wooh, dodged a bullet there, and made a fine card indeed. I like how you incorporated Gemini's with the whole Warrior Equip Concept. Good work ^^.

[/quote']

I'd never make a level 4 higher than 2300... Thanks! Thats how I tried to do it. :)

I know' date=' but make the cost a little higher. Like (x) amount of Life Points per turn. The way you have it worded, this could be abused with Dark World decks (I think >_>)

[/quote']

Dark World monsters do not get their effects when discarded for a cost. The discard part of this card's effect is a cost, therefore the Dark World monsters effect do not activate.

Anyways, this is a great card. If this were to be released, Gemini monsters would be so much better, as well as Warrior Equip decks.

I know' date=' but make the cost a little higher. Like (x) amount of Life Points per turn. The way you have it worded, this could be abused with Dark World decks (I think >_>)

[/quote']

DW monsters cant have their effects activated when they are discarded as a cost. This payment is a cost to keep it alive, thus, it wont work. ;) thanks for your input. :D

[/quote']

Dark World monsters do not get their effects when discarded for a cost. The discard part of this card's effect is a cost, therefore the Dark World monsters effect do not activate.

Anyways, this is a great card. If this were to be released, Gemini monsters would be so much better, as well as Warrior Equip decks.

oops, you covered the DW spiel. XD thanks for your input! i tried to make Geminis better, as that is what they are trying to do with the new structure deck coming out. Swing of Memories isnt enough.. we need synergy. :D

Well, its been a while.

Your card is good. Not your best work,

but It was for a contest.

A bit OP, but not much.

You tried to weigh it down by

adding a -1 with the discard

and each time you use his

effect, he loses ATK. The thing

I think is most OPed is the tribute

a gemini, and have it gain its effect

immidiately. You can also tribute that very

one for to get an equip spell. You could

get axe of despair and he will be 500 ATK

more powerful! He should be level 5, or changes to

Defense when you use his effect or something.

But I still like the rest of him.

Overall: 8/10

Hope you like the rate! ^^

Lol, I shouldn't really rate this to give away where you come in my contest, but what the h*ck. I love it. I absolutely love it. Image is awesome, fits th bill, and from one of the best makers on the site;) Overall, 9.4/10. Don't ask where the .6 have gone, I dunno;)

Lol, i found some errors, or an error i guess. Well, im picky =P

Once per turn you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Gemini Monster in your hand or Graveyard. A Gemini Monster Special Summoned by this effect is treated as an Effect Monster, and gains its effect. If you do, this card loses 500 ATK. You can tribute 1 Gemini Monster you control to add 1 Equip Spell Card in your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. During your End Phase you must discard 1 card in your hand. If you don't, this card is destroyed.

Archived