Time Mage

Disse

Real crappy picture, I know. But it was all I could find and I hope it will do.

238741.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand, Deck or Graveyard by the effect of "Wizard's Apprentice". This card can not be destroyed. Make all Battle Damage to you inflicted from a battle involving "Time Mage" 0. When this card is attacked or attacks, select 1 monster on your side of the field. Make the ATK and DEF of the attacked/attacking monster half of the selected monster. Remove from play 1 card in your Graveyard during your End Phase. If you do not, remove this card from play.

Better OCG:

This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand, Deck or Graveyard by the effect of "Wizard's Apprentice". This card cannot be destroyed. Make all Battle Damage to you inflicted from a battle involving "Time Mage" 0. When this card battles, select 1 monster on your side of the field. Make the ATK and DEF of the opposing monster half of the selected monster. Remove from play 1 card in your Graveyard during your End Phase. If you do not, remove this card from play.

Kinda overpowered due to its inability to be destroyed.

Change card txt to

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Wizard's Apprentice". This card cannot be destroyed by battle. This card cannot be destroyed by a Monster/Spell/Trap card effect. Any battle damage you receive from battles involving this card becomes 0.When this card attack, select 1 monster on your side of the field. Make the ATK and DEF of the opposing monster half of the selected monster. During your End Phase you must remove from play 1 card from your Graveyard. If you do not, remove this card from play.

You don't need the "hand, Deck or Graveyard", because that part should be included into the "Wizard's Apprentice" effect.

Archived