[Hunter] SS : Dark | 2/15 | 2009.4.12

Huntar!

[align=center]

Booster Comes Later.

Installment 2 of the SS monsters.

2/15

43114m.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its own effect. When this card is drawn, Special Summon it to your side of the field. When this card is Summoned this way, you can send your hand to the Graveyard to add "SS" monsters from your Deck to your hand equal to the number of cards sent. When this card battles a monster your opponent controls, it gains 400 ATK for each DARK "SS" monster in your Graveyard.

43114y.jpg

When this card is drawn, Special Summon it to your side of the field. When this card is Summoned this way, you can destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card on the field. When this card battles a monster your opponent controls, it gains 300 ATK for each DARK "SS" monster in your Graveyard.

Pic Credit to me and Haris.

Dark SS monsters work differently than their FIRE Counterparts. They gain strength for each DARK SS monster in your Graveyard and are Summoned from your hand if possible.[/align]

1. "When this card is drawn, Special Summon it to your side of the field."

Wait, this includes opening draw? Kinda broken.

2. "When this card is Summoned this way, you can send your hand to the Graveyard to add "SS" monsters from your Deck to your hand equal to the number of cards sent."

I like this effect's originality, as it allows you to discard SS cards in your hand too. :P Though, wouldn't it be useless to add SS monsters if they can only be Summoned if they are drawn? ( I might be wrong. )

Cool card, I give it a 7.5. Though I find this OCG newer:

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its own effect. When you draw this card, show it to your opponent and Special Summon it. When this card is Special Summoned, you can send your hand to the Graveyard to add "SS" monsters from your Deck to your hand equal to the number of cards sent to the Graveyard by this effect. When this card battles a monster, it gains 400 ATK for each DARK "SS" monster in your Graveyard.

Thanks everyone.

Lostletter, see, if they were treated as if they were drawn, then they'd be broken. =/

It does include opening draw, but thats why I gave it no ATK. And in the beginning of the game, you shouldn't have any DARK SS monsters in your Graveyard.

I only say that because the most popular result is Nazi-related, and these cards are not Nazi-inspired. If they were, they'd be more epic.

No. SS are restricted only to FIRE, DARK, and I was thinking possibly LIGHT or EARTH. What do you think?

=.= what a random conversation..........

So the current ideas here is this?

SS Dark: graveyard of dark SS

SS Fire: Are Weakened by spells

SS Earth: Control of Car Zones?

Thats pretty much it. But' date=' shouldn't it be just a little more than Card Zone manipulation for the EARTH, like, burn or some other side effect?[/size']

Archived