[Hunter] SS : Dark | 2/15 | 2009.4.12

Huntar!

1. "When this card is drawn' date=' Special Summon it to your side of the field."[/b']

Wait, this includes opening draw? Kinda broken.

2. "When this card is Summoned this way, you can send your hand to the Graveyard to add "SS" monsters from your Deck to your hand equal to the number of cards sent."

I like this effect's originality, as it allows you to discard SS cards in your hand too. :P Though, wouldn't it be useless to add SS monsters if they can only be Summoned if they are drawn? ( I might be wrong. )

Cool card, I give it a 7.5. Though I find this OCG newer:

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its own effect. When you draw this card, show it to your opponent and Special Summon it. When this card is Special Summoned, you can send your hand to the Graveyard to add "SS" monsters from your Deck to your hand equal to the number of cards sent to the Graveyard by this effect. When this card battles a monster, it gains 400 ATK for each DARK "SS" monster in your Graveyard.

I like this post, it says everything for me, excepts for the rating. Im gonna give it a 8.5/10

I dont rate too excessively on OCG. I focus on an even balance, tough for some reason i feel like Necrosithe should have an ATK. But thats just me. but i see why you kept it at zero. For the last part of that effect. Well, good job ^_^

Archived