X-Saber Red Thünder

Father Wolf

[Align=Center]createcardphp-1.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Warrior-Type monster(s)

During either player's turn, you can return this card to your Extra Deck to Special Summon up to 2 "Saber" monster(s) except "Saber Slasher" from your Deck. During your End Phase, destroy all monsters Special Summoned by this effect.

Rate/Comment/Fix

Image By: Me

[/align]

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Warrior-Type monster(s)

During either player's turn, you can return this card to your Extra Deck to Special Summon up to 2 "Saber" monster(s) except "Saber Slasher" from your Deck. During your End Phase destroy all monsters Special Summoned by this effect.

I think you had a comma too much at the end, but I'm not sure. Otherwise, nice card, 8.8/10.

During either player's turn' date=' you can return this card to your Extra Deck to Special Summon up to 2 "Saber" monster(s) except "Saber Slasher" from your Deck. During your End Phase destroy all monsters Special Summoned by this effect.

I think you had a comma too much at the end, but I'm not sure. Otherwise, nice card, 8.8/10.

[/quote']

tanks :D

During either player's turn' date=' you can return this card to your Extra Deck to Special Summon up to 2 "Saber" monster(s) except "Saber Slasher" from your Deck. During your End Phase[b'],[/b] destroy all monsters Special Summoned by this effect.

There should be a comma where the bolded comma is.

What did he change?

Also if you are talking about about the extra deck' date=' shouldn't the last deck say Extra Deck?

[/quote']

I think ~JG~ was suggesting that he remove the comma from the last sentence, which would have been a grammatical error.

The card itself is not bad, but how come you didn't just say "X-Saber" monsters? Are there some other "Saber" monsters?

Archived