I'm back (with couple questions)

Hello everybody! You may not have seen my username for quite long now. I just moved from near Detroit to near Chicago, and just got my Internet installed today. When dueling others online, somebody told me that you cannot use Card Trooper's effect outside you Main Phase 1 or 2. Is that true, because I don't see that writen anywhere on the card? Please tell me. Also, I am confused about the effect of Gray Wing. Does it mean you can attack on your opponent's Battle Phase? How does that work?

P.S. Hi HORUS. Nice duel. Do you want a rematch? If so, tell me if you want me to use any of my other decks.

Hello everybody! You may not have seen my username for quite long now. I just moved from near Detroit to near Chicago' date=' and just got my Internet installed today. When dueling others online, somebody told me that you cannot use Card Trooper's effect outside you Main Phase 1 or 2. Is that true, because I don't see that writen anywhere on the card? Please tell me. Also, I am confused about the effect of Gray Wing. Does it mean you can attack on your opponent's Battle Phase? How does that work?

P.S. Hi HORUS. Nice duel. Do you want a rematch? If so, tell me if you want me to use any of my other decks.

[/quote']

Troopers effect is only main phase one and two during your turn.

LIKEWISE TO SNIPE HUNTER, you may call priority to pitching your deck :)

Gray wing's discard MUST BE MAIN PHASE INITIATED.

Darn. Trooper sucks alot more than I thought it would.

Trooper doesnt suck... just because it cant be used during the battle pahse or your opponents turn

for one: hes a deck thinner, getting out cards that are not needed for that situation

for two: mass beatdown stick! Can pass through any good Stall Cards such as Gravity Bind

for three: When he is destroyed, you get a card!!!

Therefor it is not crap, but very powerful

Trooper is not THINGING a Deck' date=' he's totally killing it :P

I hate him. So many Duels I have lost due to his draining effect.

EXACTLY the cards I needed..... he sucked up....

[/quote']

really?

on DMAR i had exodios and trooper on the field, and trooper kept sending either normal monsters or exodia pieces to my grave.. so by the end of it my exodios grew to over 10,000 ATK... very nice :P

Archived