[Kastor] New Set! Evil Saga! 1/?? [Kastor

Καsτοr

[align=center]Sup Guys, this is Kastor bringing a new set. I know it isn't going to be aas good as some past ones, but I try.

Evil Saga- Cancer

92995k.jpg

[spoiler=Image Credit]Diedra. Requested by me

[spoiler=Effect]Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to place 1 Evil Counter on a face- up card your oppoenent controls (max. 4). You can remove 4 Evil Tokens on the field to destroy 1 card your opponent controls. If this effect is activated, increase the ATK of this card by 500.

[/align]

Basically you gain 500 Attack Points EACH turn? You didn't say whether the Attack Upgrade can be accomplished each turn or just 1 time' date=' so which is it?

Aside from the Evil Counter thing it's pretty basic.

8/10

[/quote']

It's not that hard to understand how the effect works. The monster only gains 500 ATK when the effect of removing Evil Counters from the field is activated. Seriously.

This card is severely underpowered for a level 4.. actually, for any monster. i say, try adding a limit to the amount of times you can do it per turn, then change the cost to a LP cost (unless discarding is part of the Archetype). then lower the amount you have to remove to 3, and then increase the ATK bonus to 700. that should work out nicely.. this card takes too long for the effect to go off with no pay off. ;)

good start though. :D

is this going to be about diseases or the zodiac? i cant figure that one out.. XD

6/10 so far.

~Kale.

This card is severely underpowered for a level 4.. actually' date=' for any monster. i say, try adding a limit to the amount of times you can do it per turn, then change the cost to a LP cost (unless discarding is part of the Archetype). then lower the amount you have to remove to 3, and then increase the ATK bonus to 700. that should work out nicely.. this card takes too long for the effect to go off with no pay off. ;)

good start though. :D

is this going to be about diseases or the zodiac? i cant figure that one out.. XD

6/10 so far.

~Kale.

[/quote']

Both. Thats Evile Cancer from the Sacred Saga.

Thanks for the rate, Kale. And everyone else.

Archived