Destiny Draw trap card.

kizzfan911

Spell or Trap  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Spell or Trap

• Spell
    • Trap

OCG revised:

Discard 3 cards from your hand. Select 1 card in your Deck and place it on the top of your Deck. You cannot select "Destiny Draw".

Could be used well

6.9/10

Do you prefer spell or trap. I'm trying to decide which one will be my final card. It would work well in a chaos deck too.

"Discard 3 cards from your hand. Select 1 card from your Deck and place it on the top of your Deck. You cannot select "Destiny Draw" with this effect."

Argument One: "Discard 3 Cards from your hand."

-4 just for 1 crappy card on the top of the deck? No thanks. Change it to:

"Discard 1 "Destiny Hero" monster. Draw 1 card. Then, select 1 card from your Deck and place it on the top of your Deck. You cannot select "Destiny Draw" with this effect."

It at least makes sense and you actually DRAW. And you will have to change the name.

Did anyone mention that "Destiny Draw" is an actual card?

When I entered this page I was expecting something like Jar Robber' date=' which would be a very cool and useful idea.

As for this card, there is pretty much nothing to comment, I'll review it once it is corrected.

[/quote']

Jar Robber is a horrible card and even if they made such a card for Destiny Draw, it would still suck and would not be worth siding against DHero/TeleDAD decks.

Jar Robber is a horrible card and even if they made such a card for Destiny Draw' date=' it would still suck and would not be worth siding against DHero/TeleDAD decks. [/quote']

Well, Jar Robber does sucks, but for 2 consistent reasons: 1- All you get is to Draw 1 card; 2- Pot of Greed is banned.

That's not the case with Destiny Draw since it isn’t limited and, actually, most Decks with D-Heroes will at least have 2. Even if you draw only 1 card, Destiny Draw still backfires since a D-Hero must be discarded as a cost; therefore, you'll have a +2 card advantage right there.

So, it isn't a win game card, but surely is quite a surprise waiting in the corner. As far as Side Decking, it might be worthwhile depending on what else you’ve got. Either way, that's not the point.

Just because it's the same idea, it’s not the same thing...

Archived