Single : ->Seteh, The Desert's Fury<- {Necrovalley Support}

A●O●J

[align=center]140574.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 Level 6 or higher DARK monster you control while 'Necrovalley" is face-up. Spell and Trap Cards cannot be activated in response to this card's summon. When a card is sent to the Graveyard (excluding this card's effect), you can pay 800 Life Points to select 1 card on the field and destroy it. If this card is on the field but "Necrovalley" is not on the field, destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, halve your Life Points.

-Rate/Hate/comment/tired of using this saying.

The name is from Egyption mythology;Seteh, or Set as hes more commonly known although I chose Seteh because nameing him simply Set sounds sort of silly. Set is the God of the Desert, Storms, Darkness, and chaos. I felt since the entire card game itself seems to moving away from its original Egyption theme, I decided to make some Egypt themed stuff myself. Hope you guys like it.

Art Credit: SlifertheSkydragon @ DA[/align]

Necrovalley isn't a desert. It's a wasteland/canyon.

My Sug:

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 Level 6 or higher DARK monster you control while 'Necrovalley" is on the field. This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell and Trap Cards when this card is Summoned. When a card is sent from the hand to the Graveyard, you can pay 800 Life Points to destroy 1 card on the field. When this card is on the field but "Necrovalley" is not, destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, pay half your Life Points."

"When a card is sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 800 Life Points to select 1 card on the field and destroy it."

1. BROKEN BROKEN BROKEN

I removed it from the card as a whole. Only when a card is sent from the HAND.

"When this card is on the field but "Necrovalley" is not, destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, pay half your Life Points."

2. Wait what? You'd rather have a Zeradias-esque monster than this. *facepalm* Nvm

Archived