.:LV 1, 0/ATK, 0/DEF (O.o):.

LiAM

[align=center]131963f.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. This card is unaffected by the effects of card effects. This card cannot declare an attack. If this cards ATK is 100 or more, it is destroyed. If this card is removed from play, add it to your Deck instead. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster you control to inflict 500 points of direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points.[/align]

Image found on Google, edited by me in GIMP.

Yes, its Marshmallon on steroids with "Cannon Solider" ability instead of the 1000 Life Points thing.

It's basically card bait or Tribute fodder, good for higher level decks, it keeps most of your field form attacks for a while, or forever... xD

Though, as far as rulings go for this card, it will be either; restricted or limited to 1 per Deck.

Broken.

Final Countdown please.

My sug:

"This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be selected as an attack target by your opponents monsters. This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell, Trap and Monster Cards. This card cannot declare an attack. When this card is removed from play, shuffle it into your Deck instead. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster you control to inflict 500 points of direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points."

REASONING!!!

If this cards ATK is 100 or more, it is destroyed.

His ATK will never be 100+ if he's unaffected by effects.

TBQH, thats what i thought, then maybe a "Skill Drain" could do something in one turn, meaning it could have a higher ATK with equip cards.

and final countdown, i doubt you will wait 20 turns, possibly get destroyed or negated anyway XD

Lawl.

Not Broken at all.

It's underpowered.

Firstly, you can't Special Summon it. Secondly, this card has nothing similar to Cannon Soldier. <__<

Cannon Soldier can you it's effect as much as you can during your turn, this, however is once per turn. <__>

Meh, not worth running it.

I'd rather run Marshmallon.

4/10.

TBQH' date=' thats what i thought, then maybe a "Skill Drain" could do something in one turn, meaning it could have a higher ATK with equip cards.

and final countdown, i doubt you will wait 20 turns, possibly get destroyed or negated anyway XD

[/quote']

Well if Skill Drain is out, that part of the effect would be negated anyway.

I used to run a deck around Final Countdown, you'd be surprised at how hard it can be negated if used at the right moments.

I think that it could go well in an exodia/stall/ burn deck, cos you would be able to tribute your tokens etc and burn for a bit, maybe slightly useless, but combined with some "Nightmare Wheel"'s and "Marshmallon" etc, pretty good deck :/

Do you guys even play Yugioh?

This is OPed. OPed. OPed.

The effects cant be negated since it's unaffected by ANYTHING. I repeat, ANYTHING.

It can't be destroyed by effects.

Can't be negated.

CAN'T BE DESTROYED BY BATTLE

Throw it into Defense Position.

Activate Final Countdown

You win

You frankly don't seem to understand your own wordings.

At least let your opponent get a direct attack on you...

If it was real, it would be banned in an instant.

OOC: Well, here's the thing. There are so many ways to A. Stop effects from working, B. Kill it before it's effect works and C. Deal LP damage through defense mode it's not even funny

You've got Skill Drain,

Bottomless Trap Hole,

Fairy Meteor Crush,

Big Bang Shot,

DD Trap Hole,

Solemn Judgement,

etc.

This card is actually extremely easy to beat. If anything it is UNDERpowered.

Archived