yu gi oh pro tour

silverboy0213

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok my turn i play my monster reborn to summon destiny angel back then i activate tribute to the doomed to destroy ur jinzo all i have to do is toos destiny consis now my consis effect activates allowing me to summon any destiny hero in my deck i chose malicous then i activate ring of magitism on my angel end

ok sorry i go first draw yes i avaicvate ritual of destiny and sacrifice my 2 dimond dudes to summon posidion the king of destiny (1000 1000 this card cant be selected as an atack target this card can atack directly) then i play golden key to the forbidden city) this card gives my poesdien 100 points for each star level on the feild my poesiden has 8 so he gains 800 points 2 cards face down end

My turn, draw!

I play my own ritual, Doriado's blessings, I sacrifice Storming Wynn from my hand to summon Elemental Mistriss Doriado in defense mode (ATK:1200/DEF:1400/level 3/type:spellcaster/Attribute/Light) Her effect means that she counts as all four elements at the same time. I'll fiish off by placing this card face down, your move.

Archived