yu gi oh pro tour

silverboy0213

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok my tourn draw i summon desteny solider in atk mode and thanxs to destiny soldiers effects i get 1 feild spell carrd out of my deck so i chose forbidden city and ill play it giving my poesiden 2000 extra points forbidbiddemn citys effect is this card can only be played when golden keys to the forbidden city is in the graveyard increase all monsters with destiny in its name by 2000 atk points so poesiden will atack directly for 3000 and my solider 2300 will atack dorido ending the game

I'll draw, then I'll play the magic card Scroll of Bewitchment! The monster equipped with this card changes to whatever attribute I choose, and I choose fire, kida appropiate that my face down monster is Hiita the fire charmer (Type: Spellcaster / Attribute: Fire / Level 3 / ATK: 500 / DEF: 1500), her efect lets me take control of one fire attribute monster, and not just for one turn, I get it permenantly. So your poesiden thankyou very much. Next I'll use him to attack you directly!

(Dunno if he still has 3000)

Now, after that I'll sacrifice Hiita and Poesiden to summon the Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys! (Type: Winged Beat / Attribute: Fire / Level 8 / ATK: 2400 / DEF: 1600). The I'll lay two cards face down and end my turn.

0 cards in hand, your move.

Didn't seem to, by the way you assume you keep winning without waiting to see what your opponent's card are, I could have had a big shielf Gardna, a Cyber jar or just a plain old Ferel imp, you shoul wait to see what your opponent has down before you say you've won.

For referance though my face down was fox fire.

now sparrow walked away wht a fresh ssense of acoplishment he gets a call form his father telling him to meet him at the duelest forum so sparrow rushed over but wile he was running someone tripped him and took his deck no problem i have more copies of that deck at the house ill just rush over there and get them real quick so he rushes home and found all of his cards gone except 40 wrapped in a box with a note sparrow i have gone away for awile plz use this deck and win this tournament signed your father as he took the deck out he found his dads sarced destiny heros

is that all u got fne ill play destiny draw and draw 2 cards by scrapping destiny hero disk commander then ill activate d spirt to summon captain tenious ill use tenious effect to bring back disk commander and draw 2 more cardes tribute disk commander for 1 monster card fd now and ill activate ring of magnitism on tenous and i spell trap fd end

LP:4000

DP:4 cards

SP:

MP1:I play "Heroine Signal"Now I sacrafice my three monsters on the field to summon "Neos,the Heroine God"

BP:Neos,the Heroine God,attack Captin Tenasius.

MP2:

EP:2 cards

Card Stats:

Heroine Signal

Spell

Summon two Heroine tokens(Light/4/Warrior/ATK-1500/DEF-2000.)

Neos,the Heroine God

Light

Divine Beast/Effect

This monster cannot be destroyed in battle.

ATK/7800 DEF/6700

Archived