▒▓░ Sports Edge ▒▓░

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Cardinal: Cool =D

@GB: Yeah I just looked on NBA.com and looked at past news and it said he was more than likely out for the whole playoffs. But I still think the Celtics will win the series...=\

Well, the Bulls were great in the first 2 series in Celtics' homecourt. So winning 3 games in Chicago wouldn't be too hard for them.

@Cardinal: Cool =D

@GB: Yeah I just looked on NBA.com and looked at past news and it said he was more than likely out for the whole playoffs. But I still think the Celtics will win the series...=\

Well' date=' the Bulls were great in the first 2 [b']games[/b] in Celtics' homecourt. So winning 3 games in Chicago wouldn't be too hard for them.

Fix'd

and yeah, I guess you are right, but you never know...

They are just going to win the series. There. Now its final.

Not to brag' date=' Slash, but the Cavs are killing the Pistons.

[/quote']

Dont say things untill its Game 7 and the Bulls are up by 20 in the 4th..

and the Pistons came back in Game 2, so much that they had to bring Lebron back in, so dont say things are over untill they are over, bish.

and I dont care if the Pistons lost anyway, they had a f****** up season and Joe D will do something this summer to put the Pistons back in the chase.

They are forced to get rid of AI, dont you read Free agent news and know the rules of the season?

Getting rid of him is the way they are getting someone good.Iverson was more of a 1-Year rental.The Billups trade was never really Billups for Iverson, it was Billups for Player X, Player X being the player they get with their cap space this summer.Dumars knew this season was going to be screwed up, knowing their next season would be better with the addition of a good player they needed.

I hope they get Carlos Boozer.He seems like a nice fit for the Pistons.

Archived