Struggle Of Powers

Jake the Sage

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Morpheous Erebos

Brent and Kent saw the eclipse simultaneously, as if by fate. They also both act as if they are the same person and speak in sync.

"It sure got dark quick. What's happening here?"

Before the strangers could continue their conversation the ground benieth them begins to shake in a terrible manner. The eclipse begins to make the Earth grow darker and darker until no one can see a few feet in front of them.

As it grows darker, it also gets colder. When you cannot see anymore it feels as if the entire earth is below freezing and you can see the faint streams of your breath as you exhale, one of the few things you can see.

And those were the last words. For all grew silent. Even when someone attempted to speak, words could not be verbalized- a dead silence.

Then in a flash the world began to grow brighter and brighter with each passing second! The blackness had lifted and in its sted was a blinding light, but not from the sun. Oh no . . . this was from some other source. Those with abilities looked up to see a giant funnel in the sky, but normal humans could not see this phenomina . . .

Guest Morpheous Erebos

OoC: I want you to keep in mind, Kent is with you, Brent is not.

Kent- "I don't know what I am going to do here now. Ryusake?"

Ryusake- "I don't even know..."

Archived