Exodia Nemisis

temphelios

Exodia with a twist, rather than instant win, it keeps you from losing. atleast by normal means. Picture credit goes to google image search.

258508v.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned if "Exodia the Forbidden One", "Right arm of the Forbidden One", "Left Arm of the Forbidden One", "Right Leg of the Forbidden One", "Left Leg of the Forbidden One" have been removed from play. This card is not destroyed as a result of battle at any time or by effects of spell or trap cards. As long as this card remains face up on the field, you do not lose as a result of having 0 life points. If any of the listed cards are returned to play, this card is destroyed. If this card is destroyed you lose the duel.

Note: You can still lose through other effects. IE Destiny board, Normal Exodia, Last turn, ect.

DOE refers to "Dissolutions of Eternity" a set Im working on after "The Forever Ones".

.....thats a nice idea......definitely a nice twist to the normal duel, but I think you should rephrase this part: "If any of the listed cards are returned to play, this card is destroyed. If this card is destroyed, you lose the duel."

to

"If any of the listed cards are returned to play, this card is destroyed. If this card is destroyed and your Life Points are 0 or less, you lose the duel.

.....I'm too lazy to fix OCG right now, so I'll just skip to the score....

Overall: 8

Idea: 9

Implementation: 7

This card is risky but thats the point really :P You can play all the powerful life point spending cards you want without a care but on the other hand all your opponent has to do is play a card that effects cards removed from play and you lose. Its powerful but you have to use it wisely.

Iv fixed it so that now it cant be destroyed by Man Eater Bug or similar effects. (Although I got the old text from Exodia Necross so I dont know how you can get more OCG than that.)

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned if "Exodia the Forbidden One", "Right arm of the Forbidden One", "Left Arm of the Forbidden One", "Right Leg of the Forbidden One", "Left Leg of the Forbidden One" have been removed from play. This card is not destroyed as a result of battle at any time or by effects of monster, spell or trap cards. As long as this card remains face up on the field, you do not lose as a result of having 0 life points. If any of the listed cards are returned to play, this card is destroyed. If this card is destroyed you lose the duel.

Archived