~Another attempt~

Synchronized

Again I tried to relate the name of the card and the effect to the picture. In this instance, you're sacrificing allies (the cards in your hand; yes, it's stupid T_T) for power, and in the end, you pay for it.

[align=center]5304.jpg

Select 1 monster you control and discard up to 3 cards from your hand. The selected monster gains ATK equal to the number of monsters discarded x 1000. During the End Phase, the selected monster is destroyed and you take damage equal to its ATK. By removing from play this card in your Graveyard, you can add 1 "Mistaken Sacrifice" from your Deck to your hand.

[/align]

Strange. I remember you quitting card making a while ago for some reason. Idk y i remember that...

Anyway, it's ok, seems a lil strong cuz you can get another one easy. The lp loss is a good balance attempt, but your getting a beatstick if you want, and the lp is easy to get around.

All in all, it's ok, not one of your better cards tho..

Hmm... Discard fodder! :D

And we're recycling "mistaken" sacrifices... hmm

Lol just joking. This the best out of your current new cards. Though it gives a tough loss of card avantage. It's can easily assist OTKs however' date=' so I guess that compensates. I give it a 7.8/10

[/quote']

Thanks. I tried to make this one a little more interesting.

Strange. I remember you quitting card making a while ago for some reason. Idk y i remember that...

Anyway' date=' it's ok, seems a lil strong cuz you can get another one easy. The lp loss is a good balance attempt, but your getting a beatstick if you want, and the lp is easy to get around.

[/quote']

I don't think you're paying attention to the fact that you have to give up Hand Advantage for ATK.

Sure, it replaces itself, but that may not be enough to replace the advantage you lost.

Thanks for the comments, guys.

Hmm... Discard fodder! :D

And we're recycling "mistaken" sacrifices... hmm

Lol just joking. This the best out of your current new cards. Though it gives a tough loss of card avantage. It's can easily assist OTKs however' date=' so I guess that compensates. I give it a 7.8/10

[/quote']

Thanks. I tried to make this one a little more interesting.

Anyway' date=' it's ok, seems a lil strong cuz you can get another one easy. The lp loss is a good balance attempt, but your getting a beatstick if you want, and the lp is easy to get around.

[/quote']

I don't think you're paying attention to the fact that you have to give up Hand Advantage for ATK.

Sure, it replaces itself, but that may not be enough to replace the advantage you lost.

Thanks for the comments, guys.

I'm pretty sure that a smart person would only discard cards that would be good to discard, or have a deck made for that.

I'm pretty sure that a smart person would only discard cards that would be good to discard' date=' or have a deck made for that.

[/quote']

*cough*sinisterserpent*cough*

Well, this IS good to discard. It searches copies of itself being in the Graveyard. It's like a limited use Sinister Serpent AND you can search out another copy on the same turn.

I'm almost leaning towards OPed however.

Archived