The fix to Exodia's weakness

Infinitus

That's YOUR opinion Marvel. Please respect other people's opinions' date=' as for everyone else, I have made lots of complex, and complicated cards. SOMEONE'S got to make the small cards.

[/quote']

Just saying, people that use Exodia have no techniques. :D

Use a cool deck 8)

Dude, that OCG is FINE. Your just not used to these kind of cards. I've seen plenty of REAL cards that use the SAME phrases.

That's YOUR opinion Marvel. Please respect other people's opinions' date=' as for everyone else, I have made lots of complex, and complicated cards. SOMEONE'S got to make the small cards.

[/quote']

Just saying, people that use Exodia have no techniques. :D

Use a cool deck 8)

I have PLENTY of techniques (do you mean strategies?) I have many decks that you MAY find cool, it's just I like Exodia better. (P.S. My Exodia one rocks, the other's kinda suck)

Closed grave is pointless because Imperial Iron Wall does it better and it's continous so it works properly.

This is the correct wording for Destruction of a Different Dimension but it needs to be a continous Spell Card in order to work properly. Only small edits would be necerssary to make it a Continous Spell Card.

"Send all removed from play cards to their owner's Graveyard. After this card’s activation, cards cannot be removed from play."

There are different types of exodia decks altogether.........one of my favorite variations uses Exchange of the Spirit to send the cards to the graveyard as quickly as possible, then using cards to return them to the hand, rather than creating a draw deck............and its also a relatively easy way of getting Exodia Necross into play.......

......Exodia decks are difficult to make, and even more so to master (I tend to prefer other decks over Exodia decks, but they can work well if made correctly)....

..... anyway those two cards need to be continous for the effect to be good.....

OCG fix for "Closed Grave" :

No cards may be removed from either players' Graveyard.

Overall: 7/10

Idea: 7/10

Implementation: 7/10

....like the others said, there are other cards with similar effects, but more of them is better than less........I was just hoping for something a bit varied when I came here....

Archived