The fix to Exodia's weakness

Infinitus

There are different types of exodia decks altogether.........one of my favorite variations uses Exchange of the Spirit to send the cards to the graveyard as quickly as possible, then using cards to return them to the hand, rather than creating a draw deck............and its also a relatively easy way of getting Exodia Necross into play.......

......Exodia decks are difficult to make, and even more so to master (I tend to prefer other decks over Exodia decks, but they can work well if made correctly)....

..... anyway those two cards need to be continous for the effect to be good.....

OCG fix for "Closed Grave" :

No cards may be removed from either players' Graveyard.

Overall: 7/10

Idea: 7/10

Implementation: 7/10

....like the others said, there are other cards with similar effects, but more of them is better than less........I was just hoping for something a bit varied when I came here....

There are different types of exodia decks altogether.........one of my favorite variations uses Exchange of the Spirit to send the cards to the graveyard as quickly as possible' date=' then using cards to return them to the hand, rather than creating a draw deck............and its also a relatively easy way of getting Exodia Necross into play.......

......Exodia decks are difficult to make, and even more so to master (I tend to prefer other decks over Exodia decks, but they can work well if made correctly)....

..... anyway those two cards need to be continous for the effect to be good.....

....like the others said, there are other cards with similar effects, but more of them is better than less........I was just hoping for something a bit varied when I came here....

Sorry, I'm running out of ideas. I actually have made a successful Exodia deck. Thanks for the comment.

There are different types of exodia decks altogether.........one of my favorite variations uses Exchange of the Spirit to send the cards to the graveyard as quickly as possible' date=' then using cards to return them to the hand, rather than creating a draw deck............and its also a relatively easy way of getting Exodia Necross into play.......

Sorry, I'm running out of ideas. I actually have made a successful Exodia deck. Thanks for the comment.

Archived